Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Sparrows Eats

• Something Else (comment your idea)

• Total voters

Disneylover152

Original Poster
Hi! So many people are saying their expansion ideas to Magic Kingdom. So I decided I will too. I decided I will start with the land where a youngster can fly with Peter Pan over moonlit London, or spin in a teacup at the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. Today I will talk about

FANTASYLAND

Even though the Magic Kingdom just expanded Fantasyland, there are still so many things they can add.

Current Fantasyland Attractions
It's a Small World

1) It's a Small World's facade will be added to the outside like the one in Disneyland
2) Just like Disneyland, Disney Characters will be added in their respective countries.

Mickey's Philiar Magic
Move it to Disney's Hollywood Studios where "Voyage of the Little Mermaid" is currently.

Princess Fairytale Hall
Move the Princess meet and greets to Fairytale Garden.

New Fantasyland Attractions
Sleeping Beauty's Sleepy Adventures

A new dark ride showing scenes from the classic animated movie "Sleeping Beauty"
Replacing "Princess Fairytale Hall"

Voyage to the Crystal Grotto
A 4-D animated show based on fairytale and princess movies. Based on the popular ride in Shanghai Disneyland.
Replacing "Mickey's Philiar Magic"

The Golden Mickeys inside "Mickey's Royal Theatre"
The show from the Disney Cruise Line recreated here.
Replacing "Tomorrowland Speedway"

Tomorrow we will explore the world of "Tomorrowland"

Disneylover152

Original Poster
TOMORROWLAND

Current Tomorrowland Attractions
Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger Spin

Refurbishment
- make laser easier to see
- make the guns similar to Disneyland's version

Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
Move to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Stitch's Great Escape!

Get rid of

Tomorrowland Speedway
Get rid of

Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress
Refurbishment
- final scene

New Tomorrowland Attractions
Baymax Encounter
Similar to Stitch Encounter and Turtle Talk with Crush, this attraction lets you interact with Hiro and Baymax.
Replacing "Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

Alien Attack
Two workers at the space station have been studying aliens very closely. When they found an alien, they put them in a space simulator. When they see the guests coming, one of them decides to open the box. The alien flys around and crawls around the room. Using Hologram technology, guests have to shoot "plasma" to put the alien to sleep. While that is happening, the alien is breathing and drooling all over people. Eventually, the alien breaks out of the room, and the two space station workers evacuate the room.
Replacing "Stitch's Great Escape"

Incredibles Secret Headquarters
You have been invited to go in the Incredibles Secret Headquarters. As you board vehicles, you go from room to room. In each room, their is a different member of the Incredibles family. They each tell you about their secret power and how they use it to defeat villains. Once you meet all the family members, you get to choose what super power you want (superspeed, invisibility). You then exit vehicles, and (using the technology in the Iron Man Suit Up in Disneyland) you become that character. You get your picture taken, get your own virtual Incredibles suit and watch your self with that super power.

Adventures in Space
Similar to the "choose your own adventure" books, you get to choose where your rocket goes. As you board your rocket, you zoom towards a screen. That screen asks you a question about what you want to explore. You go through about seven screens, when you reach your final screen. It tells you whether you successfully returned to Earth or whether you are stranded in space. If you are stranded in space, you go 50 lightyears per hour back to your space port. If you returned to Earth, you go back to Earth.
Replacing the Buzz Lightyear meet and greet and the cast member parking lot.

Disneylover152

Original Poster
Hi! So many people are saying their expansion ideas to Magic Kingdom. So I decided I will too. I decided I will start with the land where a youngster can fly with Peter Pan over moonlit London, or spin in a teacup at the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. Today I will talk about

FANTASYLAND

Even though the Magic Kingdom just expanded Fantasyland, there are still so many things they can add.

It's a Small World

1) It's a Small World's facade will be added to the outside like the one in Disneyland
2) Just like Disneyland, Disney Characters will be added in their respective countries.

Peter Pan's Flight
A refurbishment similar to the attraction in Shanghai Disneyland.

Mickey's Philiar Magic

Move it to Disney's Hollywood Studios where "Voyage of the Little Mermaid" is currently.

Princess Fairytale Hall

A new dark ride showing scenes from the classic animated movie "Sleeping Beauty"

A 4-D animated show based on fairytale and princess movies. Based on the popular ride in Shanghai Disneyland.

Suchomimus

FANTASYLAND

It's a Small World

Mickey's Philiar Magic

Princess Fairytale Hall

Beg pardon, Dobby hasn't noticed this until now, but if sir is trying to base a ride of Voyage to the Crystal Grotto, shouldn't it be a different name, since it's a 4-D show and not a boat ride to not confuse people, or put The Golden Mickeys in the space where Mickey's Philarmagic was, and use the space for Tomorrowland Speedway for Voyage; either one of those two options is most logical thing to do. That or you can move Frozen from the Norway pavilion to Fantasyland, since Frozen Ever After isn't cohesive enough to reflect World Showcase's purpose; to educate and celebrate the world's unique cultures; unless you want to change World Showcase into an international Fantasyland.

Disneylover152

Original Poster
Beg pardon, Dobby hasn't noticed this until now, but if sir is trying to base a ride of Voyage to the Crystal Grotto, shouldn't it be a different name, since it's a 4-D show and not a boat ride to not confuse people, or put The Golden Mickeys in the space where Mickey's Philarmagic was, and use the space for Tomorrowland Speedway for Voyage; either one of those two options is most logical thing to do. That or you can move Frozen from the Norway pavilion to Fantasyland, since Frozen Ever After isn't cohesive enough to reflect World Showcase's purpose; to educate and celebrate the world's unique cultures; unless you want to change World Showcase into an international Fantasyland.

I was planning Voyage to the Crystal Grotto to be like the Jungle Cruise simulation in Disney Quest. It's the same layout as Shanghai's version, but virtual.

The Golden Mickeys can be in a small theatre, which is why I put it in the Tomorrowland Speedway space so their is more room for the Incredibles Secret Headquarters ride.

Frozen Ever After is already in Norway. I see no point in moving that ride to Fantasyland. I pretty much believe EPCOT will never be how it was again. I can just see the Imagineers all already to make EPCOT a all property based park. So like putting Rattatouille in France or Alice In Wonderland in the United Kingdom.

Suchomimus

I was planning Voyage to the Crystal Grotto to be like the Jungle Cruise simulation in Disney Quest. It's the same layout as Shanghai's version, but virtual.

The Golden Mickeys can be in a small theatre, which is why I put it in the Tomorrowland Speedway space so their is more room for the Incredibles Secret Headquarters ride.

Frozen Ever After is already in Norway. I see no point in moving that ride to Fantasyland. I pretty much believe EPCOT will never be how it was again. I can just see the Imagineers all already to make EPCOT a all property based park. So like putting Rattatouille in France or Alice In Wonderland in the United Kingdom.
For the first part, Dobby doesn't think that turning VttCG virtual would be as immersive the original ride itself or as other experiences since Voyage is a peaceful boat ride a la It's a Small World or Storybook Canal.

For the second part, well let's just say for the Incredibles ride that it's unprecedented for; with the exception of Shanghai Disneyland; every Tomorrowland's teething problems.

And for your third and final part.... Uhmm; Dobby cannot say, so SpongeBob will take over; what do you say about Disneylover152's plans for Epcot, SpongeBob?

Last edited:

Disneylover152

Original Poster
For the first part, Dobby doesn't think that turning VttCG virtual would be as immersive the original ride itself or as other experiences since Voyage is a peaceful boat ride a la It's a Small World or Storybook Canal.

For the second part, well let's just say for the Incredibles ride that it's unprecedented for; with the exception of Shanghai Disneyland; every Tomorrowland's teething problems.

And for your third and final part.... Uhmm; Dobby cannot say, so SpongeBob will take over; what do you say about Disneylover152's plans for Epcot, SpongeBob?

First of all, I see what you mean. I kind of understand what you mean. I think I'm going to switch The Golden Mickeys and Voyage to the Crystal Grotto. Plus make the Voyage to the Crystal Grotto outdoors.

For the Second Part, I don't really know what you mean...

For the third part, that was just what I see the imagineers doing. When I redesign EPCOT, I am taking out all of the property based characters.

Suchomimus

First of all, I see what you mean. I kind of understand what you mean. I think I'm going to switch The Golden Mickeys and Voyage to the Crystal Grotto. Plus make the Voyage to the Crystal Grotto outdoors.

For the Second Part, I don't really know what you mean...

For the third part, that was just what I see the imagineers doing. When I redesign EPCOT, I am taking out all of the property based characters.
Well thank you sir for clearing things up, now Dobby will clear up. Tomorowland is really more half and half in their states. Magic Kingdom's Tomorrowland is one-fourth Epcot wannabe, one-fourth futuristic, and two fourths shark jumps with the 1970's theme and Monsters Inc. as well as Stitch. You again jumped the shark with the Incredibles and Big Hero 6. And still made part of Tomorrowland an Epcot wannabe with the Carousel of Progress.

Disneylover152

Original Poster
I meant a Inside Out attraction in the former Wonders of Life pavilion that succeeds Cranium Command.

Not really, I kind of have a place for Inside Out in Disney's Hollywood Studios. I kind of want Epcot to be like it was in 2003 with extra pavilions in the World Showcase.

2003 EPCOT MAP
epcot2003map.jpg

Bacon

TOMORROWLAND

Current Tomorrowland Attractions
Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger Spin

Refurbishment
- make laser easier to see
- make the guns similar to Disneyland's version

Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
Move to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Stitch's Great Escape!

Get rid of

Tomorrowland Speedway
Refurbishment
-Make it with electric cars

Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress
Moving
- final scene
- Move it to epcot and make it in a new pavillon named progress pavillion that replaces wonders of life
-Replace with mission to mars
TTA People mover!
-Move it to Epcot
-Replace with rocket rods
New Tomorrowland Attractions
Stitch encounter
Similar to Turtle Talk with Crush, this attraction lets you interact with Stitch and Lilo.
Replacing "Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

Alien Encounter
Two workers at the space station have been studying aliens very closely. When they found an alien, they put them in a space simulator. When they see the guests coming, one of them decides to open the box. The alien flys around and crawls around the room. Using Hologram technology, guests have to shoot "plasma" to put the alien to sleep. While that is happening, the alien is breathing and drooling all over people. Eventually, the alien breaks out of the room, and the two space station workers evacuate the room.
Replacing "Stitch's Great Escape"

Autopia
Race without the gas smell (Presented by Chevrolet)

Adventures in Space
Similar to the "choose your own adventure" books, you get to choose where your rocket goes. As you board your rocket, you zoom towards a screen. That screen asks you a question about what you want to explore. You go through about seven screens, when you reach your final screen. It tells you whether you successfully returned to Earth or whether you are stranded in space. If you are stranded in space, you go 50 lightyears per hour back to your space port. If you returned to Earth, you go back to Earth.
Replacing space mountain

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom