Magic Kingdom Proposal Idea

disneydude1598

Original Poster
I am planning on proposing to my girlfriend in Magic Kingdom next spring and I can't talk about it with her so I am going to share my ideas here and ask a few questions. This will be my second trip to Disney (probably her 50th) so I told her I wanted to try the Crystal Place for breakfast, this will allow us to get into the park before it opens and we will probably be able to get a less crowed picture in front of the castle. Is is possible to get a photopass photographer before the park officially opens?

After the proposal I will have an engraved glass slipper with our names and the date (I got the idea from the one from the Royal Engagement Package) and a card "inviting" us to a restaurant for dinner (I am thinking the California Grill but I asked her for a top 5 "want to try" list and will go from there) in our room, I haven't worked out the exact details on this one yet as I am waiting until it gets a little closer before I call the Dream Makers. I also want to set up a carriage ride but I might do that before the proposal depending on if/when we have breakfast reservations.

When is the best time to call the Dream Makers to start setting things up?

My back up plan if breakfast doesn't work is either the rose garden or the wishing well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom