Magic kingdom on a Saturday?

Thomas_M

Hello Everyone,

Quick trip planning question I would like your opinion on.

I'm heading down to WDW and wanted to figure out which day you feel would be best to visit MK with regards to lower park attendance and shorter wait periods.

I only have one day to visit MK over my stay (Dec 10-15 inclusive) as we'l have one night for the Christmas party and one day for epcot.

On Saturday Dec 13 MK is open 8-midnight.

Would it be in my best interest to visit MK the saturday when it's open from 8-midnight or on Monday Dec 15 when it's open for the same hours?
Would a Saturday be exponentially busier due to it being the weekend?

I appreciate any help with this or even suggestions as to which days I should visit epcot and buy my christmas ticket.

Thanks!

Wildflower

Monday for sure. Attendance is ALWAYS higher on the weekends. Also MK is closed early (7pm) on Friday for the MVMCP so people who have single park tix would (one thinks) avoid wasting their ticket that day and possibly contribute to the mayhem too.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

The crowd calendars suggest staying away from MK on Sat the 14th and recommend MK as being a favorable park for Mon 15th.
AND EP rated as being favorable or O.K. to visit on the days of 10th, 11th, 13th, 14th or 15th.

Upvote 0

SMS55

Mondays are better, although don't be too afraid of a Saturday. As long as it's not some holiday weekend if you arrive early enough and use the fast pass system right, you'll see just about everything.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom