Magic Kingdom Fastpass + Hard to Get

Yenfid

Original Poster
Trying to figure out what fastpasses I want to get when in the Magic Kingdom. I know 7 Dwarf Mine train is a must, but what are the other hard to get fastpasses in the Magic Kingdom? I know Peter Pan can be, but not sure I want to get a pass for that.

belledream

Meet & Greets (Mickey, Tink, Princess Fairytale Hall) also show less availability throughout the day, if that is important to you.

JohnD

Trying to figure out what fastpasses I want to get when in the Magic Kingdom. I know 7 Dwarf Mine train is a must, but what are the other hard to get fastpasses in the Magic Kingdom? I know Peter Pan can be, but not sure I want to get a pass for that.

If you arrive at MK for "rope drop" do PPF first thing in the morning just so that you can walk through the queue.

Yenfid

Original Poster
I guess what I'm trying to figure out is, if I choose space mountain and 7 dwarf mine train, then what should be my third? Splash or Big Thunder? I like them both

Andy_0410

When are you going? When I go in October unless a particular hot day queue for splash is pretty short whereas big thunder is also over 30 mins

Yenfid

Original Poster
I'm going around mid October and thinking a Saturday since Saturday's are non Halloween party days

MickeyMomV

We would do 7DMTR, Big Thunder, and Space. The last couple of times we were there the lines at splash were relatively short. And you may actually be able to add Splash as your 4th FP if needed. If you were going mid summer it may be a different story.

danheaton

If you're not going to rope drop, I would still get Peter Pan. If it doesn't really matter, though, I'd do 7DMT, Space, and Big Thunder. The lines for Splash fluctuate more and aren't usually bad early and late in the day.

ninjaprincesst

I would get Peter Pan, the fastpasses for that tend to go quick, where we were able to get fast passes for both SM and BTM as 5 and 6th fastpasses during Thanksgiving week, the 2 that disappear the fastest are 7DMT and Peter Pan.

Dads 2 Boys

Peter Pan and Space.

If you go at 15-30 mins prior to rope drop and go left at the hub, you'll be able to hit Jungle, Pirates, Splash and Thunder before any of them are over 15-20 tops. We've done it 5 trips in a row now.

bunnyman

Our first three in the MK on the first day are usually in order BTM, 7DMT, and Space Mtn., or vice versa. This way we work our way in a sequential line order.

DisneyBall60

Peter Pan and Space.

If you go at 15-30 mins prior to rope drop and go left at the hub, you'll be able to hit Jungle, Pirates, Splash and Thunder before any of them are over 15-20 tops. We've done it 5 trips in a row now.

Liking this strategy although we are off site so with 30 day FPs we are struggling for 7DMT.

Plan so far is exactly as you have above with those 4 at rope drop and then PP and Space M at 12ish, and then accept a 6-7pm 7DMT. Maybe back to villa in between for a couple of hours round the pool in the hot period.

The alternate is to put in something like Monsters inc. at 2pm for our 3rd FP and then we likely wont get a 4th FP for 7DMT so will miss it. Would mean a 2nd visit to MK - no issue as planning for 1.5 days at least.

Or Rope drop 7DMT and then have no idea how the rest of the day will play out!

Dads 2 Boys

Liking this strategy although we are off site so with 30 day FPs we are struggling for 7DMT.

Plan so far is exactly as you have above with those 4 at rope drop and then PP and Space M at 12ish, and then accept a 6-7pm 7DMT. Maybe back to villa in between for a couple of hours round the pool in the hot period.

The alternate is to put in something like Monsters inc. at 2pm for our 3rd FP and then we likely wont get a 4th FP for 7DMT so will miss it. Would mean a 2nd visit to MK - no issue as planning for 1.5 days at least.

Or Rope drop 7DMT and then have no idea how the rest of the day will play out!

Pan 12:30-1:30, Pooh 1:30-2:30 Space 4-5.....Or take whatever SDMT time you can get or do it right before park close.

That way you can go counter clockwise and finish off in Tomorrowland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom