Magic Kingdom: Fantasyland North

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
So I finished the map early, this is the entire storybookland map. My fingers hurt
IMG_0405.jpeg

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I know the land is incredibly ambitious and probably very unrealistic, but this is supposed to be where the everyday cost and logistical restrictions don’t apply, where I can really be creative with my ideas.

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Alright I have an announcement. After Tomorrowland, redesigns of mainly freedomland and storybookland north due to me have some new inspiration due to park lore. In specific Pooh, Robin Hood, and hunchback will be cut and the rivers of America shortened

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Oh well, it was a fun map though!
Yea I enjoyed making them. The problem about this map is because it didn’t feel like mine. Freedomland was just a renamed version of most of Cdunlaps Frontierland expansion, and also the park was just too ambitious. Too many rides even by my standards. Not too market my own work @Disney-Universal Fanboy but I think you should check out my thread Cinemagine Studios. It was the crown jewel of my 2023 run.

The continuation of the map is the thread magic kingdom finale on page 4
Great To hear that!
Yea I enjoyed making them. The problem about this map is because it didn’t feel like mine. Freedomland was just a renamed version of most of Cdunlaps Frontierland expansion, and also the park was just too ambitious. Too many rides even by my standards.
Freedomland did have far too many themes clashing together, Just doing one at a time was the better solution.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom