Magic Kingdom Early Close 5/31/2015

yensid67

Hey guys... JUST got an email from Michael Eisner to tell me that Magic Kingdom will be closing early on May 31, 2015 for a private event for Visitorlando from 7:30-10:00pm

Just thought I'd let you all know!

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:;);););););););):jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:;);););););););)

TP2000

Did we figure out when Grad Nite starts?

First Grad Nite of the '15 season is May 13th at Disneyland. They run through June 19th. They aren't doing Grad Nites the week of May 23rd though because of all the stuff going on for the 60th Anniversary launch and the 24 Hour Party.

But I have no idea why Magic Kingdom is closing early on the 31st because Disneyland is open until Midnight that day.

You're welcome in advance.

TheRabbit

(Rhetorical question w/ a hint of sarcasm)
Sorry Bob, didn't mean to be sarcastic. They stopped hosting them in 2011 due to financial reasons. They actually lost money closing the park to the public compared to what they made from the schools coming to the Grad Nights. Also, they weren't selling out all the Grad Nights the final couple of years so Disney decided to pull the plug on the event. I was actually at the final night in 2011 so I can verify this as well as articles you can find online about the ending of the event. Hope this helped. (This is only for the Disney World in Florida, have no clue about disneyland)

WDW Monorail

Sorry Bob, didn't mean to be sarcastic. They stopped hosting them in 2011 due to financial reasons. They actually lost money closing the park to the public compared to what they made from the schools coming to the Grad Nights. Also, they weren't selling out all the Grad Nights the final couple of years so Disney decided to pull the plug on the event. I was actually at the final night in 2011 so I can verify this as well as articles you can find online about the ending of the event. Hope this helped. (This is only for the Disney World in Florida, have no clue about disneyland)

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but I honestly laughed when I read this reply.

BwanaBob

I meant that my question was rhetorical and sarcastic.

articos

Here's your sign...
381.png
Rumor. Please cite at least 5 sources, at least one in German. :)

The Empress Lilly

In that case, FACT!, no other citation needed. We can also confirm WDW will be moving the entire property 5 feet to the left in 2018. :D
The speed of the continental drift of the Atlantic is about one inch per year. At that rate, WDW really will have moved to the left almost five feet by 2018!

Reality is always weirder than fiction! The weirder the rumour, the likelier it is true.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
The speed of the continental drift of the Atlantic is about one inch per year. At that rate, WDW really will have moved to the left almost five feet by 2018!

Reality is always weirder than fiction! The weirder the rumour, the likelier it is true.

If it's moving to the left then that means it will eventually cross the Mississippi and this well get them out of the Marvel contract!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom