Magic Kingdom dining

GrimGrinningGhost15

Original Poster
Looking for help deciding on where to eat at Magic Kingdom (table service). We are currently thinking The Plaza (DH wants to try) or Liberty Tree (I want to try).

Any one have a preference or reviews to share? I know I can find reviews online, but I trust you all much more ;)

s&k'smom

Tony's is another option but there are mixed reviews. However on our last visit we absolutely loved it and the food was amazing. Even made a picky teenager happy lol. Have a good trip

MickeyMomV

We have eaten at LTT several times in the past. The food is good but we feel there are better options a quick Monorail trip away. We have never been to the Plaza for no other reason than we forget its there. Skippers gets good reviews and we may have to try it when we are there this fall (it was not open when we were there last April). We like the theming of Tony's but the food has never been impressive. Similar to a Fazoli's or Pizza Hut but at 2x or 3x the cost.

thomas998

The prices are going to be about the same between 15 and 20 for an entre at lunch... I prefer LTT but only because I like their fish and chips... If not for the fish and chips I would say Plaza between the two.

Stevek

We really want to try the Plaza for a late dinner...already have lunch at BOG. What is the likelihood we can get a walk in for dinner at the Plaza? No reservations available.

stillgoofy

We really want to try the Plaza for a late dinner...already have lunch at BOG. What is the likelihood we can get a walk in for dinner at the Plaza? No reservations available.
Plaza is only walk-up now except 12:00-1:00 for lunch. They changed it to walk-up only and no longer take reservations except that lunch hour. So the likelihood depends on crowds in parks but should be doable. Plaza has good food. We love eating there.

Stevek

Plaza is only walk-up now except 12:00-1:00 for lunch. They changed it to walk-up only and no longer take reservations except that lunch hour. So the likelihood depends on crowds in parks but should be doable. Plaza has good food. We love eating there.
Aha. That explains it : ) Thanks!

Stevek

Just noticed they are taking reservations as early as 11am via my disney experience. Wonder if they have expanded their reservation times?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom