Magic Kingdom character meet and greet shuffle (June 2016)

ninjaprincesst

I don't understand why Anna and Elsa could not be in both places. Give parents a break especially since the Norway location has no fastpass for the meet and greet. Aurora and Snow white are in more than one park why can't Anna and Elsa be ?

Donaldfan1934

The Town Square situation saddens me. Sure there adding Snow White, but they're taking Daisy away. When I met her there just a few weeks ago, she was somewhat hidden in a coner between Tony's and the backstage breezeway. Back in the day, the only reason a character would be placed there was due to there being so many out at the same time. I think the reason why TDO has so few characters in relatively discrete areas is so that they can save money and keep people moving down Main Street. I hear there are more characters in Town Square in the early morning, but this is still disheartening considering what it used to be.

With Tiana moving inside, I assume this means no more Naveen? That's too bad, as he has been spectacular all the times my daughter has met him,

Yep. Yesterday was Naveen's last day for meet-and-greets. :(
http://www./2016/06/princess-and-th...ewell-to-the-magic-kingdom-walt-disney-world/
http://www./2016/06/princess-and-th...ewell-to-the-magic-kingdom-walt-disney-world/

Right now he can only be seen during Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire.

wdrive

I don't understand why they couldn't use the same concept they used for Tiana and Naveen's M&G for PFT. Just the princesses in the morning, add the princes in after the parade. It just seems like a no brainer and an attendance booster for the afternoon.

Because the old location only needed one Naveen. Adding Naveen to the Hall even just in the afternoon would require multiple Naveen's, I'd guess around 6-8.

Bolt

The Town Square situation saddens me. Sure there adding Snow White, but they're taking Daisy away. When I met her there just a few weeks ago, she was somewhat hidden in a coner between Tony's and the backstage breezeway. Back in the day, the only reason a character would be placed there was due to there being so many out at the same time. I think the reason why TDO has so few characters in relatively discrete areas is so that they can save money and keep people moving down Main Street. I hear there are more characters in Town Square in the early morning, but this is still disheartening considering what it used to be.
Taking Daisy away isn't that crazy - she has a home in Storybook Circus. It was crazier she had two homes in the same park.

WDWLover#1

I think it's fine that daisy only has one spot and agree it was weird she had two - even mickey only has one spot. If you want to meet her in her normal attire go to Epcot.

Donaldfan1934

I think it's fine that daisy only has one spot and agree it was weird she had two - even mickey only has one spot. If you want to meet her in her normal attire go to Epcot.
I just think you should see them in there standard mode in the flagship park. I really wish that they would build a new and improved Toontown at MK to better accommodate for this.

wdrive

But there's only 1 Daisy. Impossible.

It isn't impossible at any other Disney Resort in the world. And don't pretend that they really care about this, if they did the Princess meet and greet wouldn't be right behind Cinderella's Royal Table.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom