Magic Kingdom Avatar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Ah, you all are too nice.:)

I still like Pisco's though. It captures the magic of nighttime next to Cinderella's Castle. Ooooooooooooo, aaaahhhhhhhhh.

MicBat

AWESOME entry, MSU!!!! Seeing I dont even know how to resize an avatar w/o making it look weird... :lookaroun

Bobster... that website in your sig just kept my attention for about 10 min! :lol:

nikimsu2002

Here's mine:

Attachments

• mk.jpg
    mk.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 253

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Nice one nikimsu2002! However you need to size it down a tad. The maximun size is 160 x 160 pixels. Thanks!:)

Bobster

Originally posted by Maria
I´m in love with Pisco´s and Bobster´s avatars. However, the one Bobster is using is the coolest for me! Can I have it? :D j /k

Do you mean the one I entered in the contest ... or the one I am actually using as an avatar right now? Regardless, feel free to use either of them. I will be changing mine soon.

Irrawaddy Erik

Here's mine I was going to make it into a animation but I could not get it down small enought

Hey Griz nice pic :rolleyes: :animwink:

Attachments

• mkfinal.jpg
    mkfinal.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 177

Irrawaddy Erik

maybe someone with the know-how could get it down....i doubt it b/c its pretty big

Attachments

• mk.gif
    mk.gif
    160.3 KB · Views: 175

Maria

Originally posted by Bobster
Do you mean the one I entered in the contest ... or the one I am actually using as an avatar right now? Regardless, feel free to use either of them. I will be changing mine soon.

Thanks! I already saved it for later use... hehe :D

I meant the one you have as an avatar now. I love seeing the castle change colors just like for real! :)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
14 entries so far guys and gals. Just as a reminder, only 15 will be let into the final voting, so give it your best shot!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom