Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy71

The only reason Splash Mountain is in Florida is because of the success in California. Splash Mountain in Florida is the better ride. Your point is totally irrelevant.

Honesty that's your opinion. And since you brought up we got Splash mountain because it was successful in DL why don't we have the matterhorn also?

Last edited:

Speedy71

Do you honestly think I've only ridden Space Mountain in Florida since the refurb. It was even worse in Florida prior to the refurb, it was made better with off board audio, but then they hurt with the trim breaks. Basically ever since California was rebuilt it has been the superior attraction. Prior to that, Florida was probably better.

You must have rode a different space mountain because it was smooth like Bocabear said it was WAY better before the refurb happened. I will give DL credit the on board audio is a nice touch but that's about it. DLP SM is IMO way better then DL.

Last edited:

Mike S

Honesty that's your opinion. And since you bring up we got Splash mountain because it was successful in DL why don't we have the matterhorn also?
We were supposed to along with a whole Switzerland pavilion.
epcot-matterhorn_web.png

Use google for further details. The first link is a site we can't link to here.

EPCOTCenterLover

I think for WDW's 50th, they should send Expedition Everest (w/working Yeti) to DL and an improved Great Movie Ride to DCA.
After all, for DL's 50th, WDW got lots of new attractions.

cheezbat

I think for WDW's 50th, they should send Expedition Everest (w/working Yeti) to DL and an improved Great Movie Ride to DCA.
After all, for DL's 50th, WDW got lots of new attractions.
No.
Instead Disneyland will get Stitches Great Escape in place of Star Tours and California Adventure will get Lights Motors Action in place of World of Color.

;)

Enjoy your 'new' attractions!

Cesar R M

Hall of Presidents. There was a rumor recently of the Muppets having some sort of presence at Liberty Square in the future. I don't think it was actually them taking over HoP though.
wait a sec, why did they think that was a good idea?
I really cant imagine SAM the eagle trying to sing along with voices of liberty.. x_x

Matt_Black

Regarding the Hulk retheme and upgrade, I've heard rumor and speculation that there was some possible negotiation between Uni and Disney/ Marvel regarding the Hulk film distribution rights.

Bocabear

Can you imagine if they try to save costs by adding the 50th and using the "Disney Parks" brand instead of "Magic Kingdom"?
I fear they will do just that... They really need to get rid of the generic Disney Parks branding... nobody likes it, it dumbs down the product, and while it may save a little money, it really lowers the tone of everything... Seriously how expensive are paper plates and cups when you are buying them in their quantities? and you can't have a park specific cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom