Magic Kingdom 2010 Guide map

alanbrai

Original Poster
Unfortunately i will not be able to visit WDW this year :cry: :( :mad: so I was wondering if anyone has the newest guide map with the upper section of Fantasyland closed off on it (if WDW have updated their guide maps to include this)

If so can i get a copy of it

Thank you in advance

mike7904

we won't be going till the end of august / start of september but if you haven't been able to get one by then let me know and I can grab and send one to you.

MissM

My scanner's not working so I just took pics of the May map and the June map (which I picked up last night.) The current map features Main Street Electrical Parade on the cover.

May 2010
(Partner's Statue on cover)

fantasyland-map-may1a.jpg

fantasyland-map-may1b.jpg

June 2010
(Main Street Electrical Parade on cover)

fantasyland-map-june1a.jpg

fantasyland-map-june1b.jpg

Hope that helps!! :D

RAXIP

May 2010
(Partner's Statue on cover)

That's actually the January 2010 map. The March 2010 map was the first to feature the removal of the back of Fantasyland.

Although the June 2010 map (MSEP) is the first with the new name of the carousel.

You can always check the print date of the map on the inside below the Tomorrowland attractions, just next to the ©Disney

WDW-Crazy

It'll be interesting to see what the guidemap will look like when all the new stuff is added. That's what I'm excited about!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom