Magic in the Streets

WDWGuy

Original Poster
Good Afternoon Everybody!

I just returned from a four day jaunt to our favorite place. I had a fantastic time despite all of my reservations about attractions being closed and show times being reduced...

I will be providing my thoughts on a couple of issues in forthcoming posts...however....my favorite piece from the trip...

MAGIC IN THE STREETS!!

The Parade music CD for all of the new parades is out and for sale at WDW!! What a CD it is!!!
:sohappy:

It features

Share a Dream Come True Parade
Disney Stars and Motorcars Parade
Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade (This parade by the way is absoltuely what AK needed...A GREAT parade)

Share A Dream Come True Suite

Retails for 19.98 or 22.00 depending where in the parks you find it :)

WDWGuy

Original Poster
Hey there MKTiggerman!!

Just to satisfy my own curiosity, where do you work within WDW Entertainment?

I am wondering if you were playing a role in a parade I saw this past weekend while I was there...

FYI,

From one Cast Member to another, PLEASE be careful about announcing posting Walt Disney Records tracks on file services....or at least that you put it up there...I have heard of this costing jobs....sad...but true

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by WDWGuy
Hey there MKTiggerman!!

Just to satisfy my own curiosity, where do you work within WDW Entertainment?

I am wondering if you were playing a role in a parade I saw this past weekend while I was there...

FYI,

From one Cast Member to another, PLEASE be careful about announcing posting Walt Disney Records tracks on file services....or at least that you put it up there...I have heard of this costing jobs....sad...but true

what post?

I'm not in any parade at the moment, but next week I have rehearsals for ToD (ick, but it's more money for me) and Stars and Cars

ok i have the share a dream come true parade files thanks to an annonomous source who shall remain annonoymace for his/her job sake :D but wish that person would come back on cuz i wanna get the other files!!! does anyone have them??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom