Magic express to Cornado Springs

Does anyone Know the length of time it takes to get to the Cornado Springs Via Magic Express from the Airport?? My flight should arrive @ 2:50 on Nov. 15 & I'm trying to make an ADR for that evening. Also how long does FANTASMIC last???

jaklgreen

It is really hard to give a definite time for magical express. Some trips I have had to wait over a 1/2 hour for the motor coach to leave the airport. Then it was another 45 min trip. Plus I am not sure what stop number CS is. It could be the last stop on the route. To be safe you should plan at least 2 hours from the time your flight lands to check in. Now it will not always be this long it could take as little as 1 hour but to be safe plan for longer. Fantasmic is about 1/2 hour.

Upvote 0

JasonDeyoung

Only time I've taken it to Coronado it stopped at the all star resorts then Coronado and it's usually around 45 mins from the time you leave the airport but like said above the wait for a bus varies, I've walked directly onto a bus and have waited an hour. Hit and miss

Upvote 0

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
In 2012 I timed it perfectly and got on bus and it rolled shortly after. I was in the lobby of CS about 45 minutes later, it was still mid morning, my plane landed at 915am.

Upvote 0

bigorangeandy

Figure about 45-60 minutes from once the bus pulls out. Fantasmic! is about 25 minutes long, getting out after the show can take 20 minutes or so depending on where you're seated.

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

If you are planning on an ADR in DHS prior to Fantasmic, you may be cutting your evening quite close. I can't see you getting to DHS much before 6:00 PM. Fantasmic is @ 6:30 PM on the 15th and the park closes @ 8:00 PM.

One way you could save some time is to not go to your room after check-in or maybe wait to check-in after you return from DHS.

Upvote 0

CheshireCat12

What if you make an ADR for AFTER Fantasmic, a late dinner, say around 8:30? Then you are not rushing to a meal before the 6:30 performance. You are likely not going to get to DHS early anyway- you land at 2:05, walk down to DME, wait a little bit, board bus, wait a little more, ride 40 min, stop at a couple resorts possibly before yours...all in all you are looking at possibly 4:15 or so before you are checking in at CSR. Then you drop your stuff off, wait for a park bus, and you will be at DHS finally around 5:00 if you are lucky.

Upvote 0

Kelli Simmons

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for your input!!!! Since I posted this I scored a FP for Anna & Elsa meet & greet!!!! It's not until 8:40 so we are playing by ear before that. I did however make an ADR for the Maya Grill @ The CS. I May or may not keep it. Has anyone eaten there??? Good, bad, so so????

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom