Magic Express day after flights

James Abraham

Original Poster
Hi everyone. I'm flying from the UK in November, looking at flight prices it saves £80 per person to fly in a day early. I'm planning to spend the 1st night in a cheap airport hotel, then go to Disney the next morning. Can the magic express be used the following morning or does it have to be the day you land?

Rob562

Hi everyone. I'm flying from the UK in November, looking at flight prices it saves £80 per person to fly in a day early. I'm planning to spend the 1st night in a cheap airport hotel, then go to Disney the next morning. Can the magic express be used the following morning or does it have to be the day you land?

There is no requirement that you actually be arriving on a plane when you use Magical Express, just that it be on (or after) your check-in date for your Disney hotel. Some people arrive late, stay in a airport hotel and then take Magical Express the next morning. Others are coming off of non-Disney cruises that only get them back to the airport, or they're returning a rental car at the airport.

You can either give Magical Express a "fake" flight info that arrives close to the time you plan on taking the bus, or you can call them directly and tell them you'll be taking Magical Express but not arriving on a flight that day. They handle it all the time. The direct DME number is 866-599-0951, but I'm not sure how that works calling from the UK.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom