Magic Bands with special features...

MickeyMomV

Original Poster
Does anybody know what bands contain special features? I know when the original Star Wars bands came out one had Darth Vader Breathing and the other had Yoda speaking (?) or maybe it was a light saber powering up when they went green at a touch point. I was just looking to see if there are any current ones that have special features when used.

MickeyMomV

Original Poster
Check MagicBand Collectors site. It usually tells you what bands include special effects at FP+ and Entry touch points.

Also make sure to not confuse Limited Edition with Limited Release bands.

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for. I knew they made several special editions but I don't think I really knew how many. There are a LOT!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for. I knew they made several special editions but I don't think I really knew how many. There are a LOT!

Yep their have been quite a few but unfortunately a lot of them of course sold out already. I do have about 4-5+ of them though so far. :)

MickeyMomV

Original Poster
For a family of 3 we have 12 regular ones so I have never been able to justify a "special" one. With the new Star Wars ones that came out I may have to let the DS try one. He will think the special features are awesome!! It might also be easier to track what band his sorcerers of the magic kingdom is loaded on.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The current Valentines Day 2016 Magic Band plays a kissing sound at the turnstile with pink lighting.

And the Kylo Ren MagicBand plays a light saber sound with red lighting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom