magic bands still changeable

Bodyfather

Original Poster
Changeable ?? Do you mean that you can still customize them ??
Yeah, sorry was typing just as I got up and still half asleep.
I'm still getting the "personalise your magic band" message and they've been showing as "your magic bands may ship at any moment" for 3 days.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Here in the UK our MBs can be customised up to about a month before we travel (they don't ship them to the UK) - I would of thought similar for you guys too - a one month deadline ??
Sorry can't help any further

Bodyfather

Original Poster
Here in the UK our MBs can be customised up to about a month before we travel (they don't ship them to the UK) - I would of thought similar for you guys too - a one month deadline ??
Sorry can't help any further
I'm in the UK myself. Just thought they locked(for want of a better word) at 30 days before your trip

cottager

Yeah, sorry was typing just as I got up and still half asleep.
I'm still getting the "personalise your magic band" message and they've been showing as "your magic bands may ship at any moment" for 3 days.

I'm at 16 days to go and they are showing the same status as yours. In Canada, they don't ship them to our homes but rather to the resort. In the past, they have always locked ours at 30 days. The only difference is that we used to put the resort's address in the delivery field but this time we left it as our home address in Canada.

Princess A

We are from the UK, and the option to customise them disappeared about 4-5 days ago and I arrive tomorrow. :) They will send you an email saying that your bands are available at your resort desk.

UncleMike101

I'm in Indiana and at 20 days out ours still say they may ship at any moment and have said so for over a week.
Our Daughter, who's family will be with us, received theirs a week ago.

EmmieSue

Mine and my sister's magic bands arrived yesterday, just 11 days out from our trip. Yet my other sister and her family, along with my mom and aunt's who are coming later in our trip, all got theirs over a week ago. Yet all our reservations were made together and our bands actually stated they were shipping before the other two.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom