Magic Bands in November

75disney

We are at CSR from 11/23-12/3. At the 59 day mark, I discovered by playing around on MDE that I could order the Magic Bands and do my Fast Pass Plus. I was really surprised because I was expecting notification from Disney (like an email) that we were eligible. I was happy; we got all of the fast passes we wanted although it is a pain trying to figure out where I will be in a park at a certain time. At least we won't have to make the mad dash to Soarin' or TSMM this year.

Texas84

Made a reservation for Pop in a few weeks and noticed Customize MagicBand and Fastpass+. I'm in! Maybe because of the AP? But our Boardwalk DVC for November also has those options. I have customized all five and they are supposed to ship October 18. But there was no notification. We're excited.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Made a reservation for Pop in a few weeks and noticed Customize MagicBand and Fastpass+. I'm in! Maybe because of the AP? But our Boardwalk DVC for November also has those options. I have customized all five and they are supposed to ship October 18. But there was no notification. We're excited.
Pattern seems to be you will eventually receive notification even though you have already completed the process (happened to us twice.):eek:

GoofGoof

Premium Member
We are at CSR from 11/23-12/3. At the 59 day mark, I discovered by playing around on MDE that I could order the Magic Bands and do my Fast Pass Plus. I was really surprised because I was expecting notification from Disney (like an email) that we were eligible. I was happy; we got all of the fast passes we wanted although it is a pain trying to figure out where I will be in a park at a certain time. At least we won't have to make the mad dash to Soarin' or TSMM this year.

This is the most strange and frustrating part of the whole process. It would be sooooooo easy for Disney to setup the system to generate an e-mail when the options become available and send it to you. Instead they either wait until the last minute or not communicate at all. I was talking to a woman at my son's soccer game this morning who just recently got back. We had asked if they used the magic bands and she said yes, but they got the grey ones when they checked in since they didn't know their resort was part of the testing. Not a big deal in the long run, but why not communicate to your customers who are paying thousands to visit your parks. Seems so foolish. If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have known anything about the whole process.

SiriusBlack

I was able to access the mymagic plus information for my trip in November on Thursday, including the wristbands and the fastpass plus.

I know many are against the program due to the lack of "flexibility" in the parks, but I actually like it a lot because it lets me hit the big rides mid day. I mean heck... I'll ride TSMM twice on my trip because the program whereas without it I may not have done it once

Staying at all star movies by the way. CAN'T WAIT

cal1967

Ok, here's the thing. I am in Australia, and I know that they will not ship our MB's here, but we are staying with friends in LA, can I get them shipped there?

74 days....yay

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Ok, here's the thing. I am in Australia, and I know that they will not ship our MB's here, but we are staying with friends in LA, can I get them shipped there?

74 days....yay
I think you may be in luck. I didn't have to do it personally, but when you customize your magic bands it asks you to confirm your shipping address. It populates the address from the one associated with your account, but there is an edit button so I think you will be able to change it to your friend's house in LA. It does say that if the address is outside of the US you can pick your customized magic bands up at the hotel front desk too. Good luck.:).

cal1967

I think you may be in luck. I didn't have to do it personally, but when you customize your magic bands it asks you to confirm your shipping address. It populates the address from the one associated with your account, but there is an edit button so I think you will be able to change it to your friend's house in LA. It does say that if the address is outside of the US you can pick your customized magic bands up at the hotel front desk too. Good luck.:).

Thanks @GoofGoof, I will def try that.

Caz

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom