Magic bands / exisiting tickets.....

PrincessVic

Original Poster
Hello, first post here so super excited!!!!

We are heading to WDW in 2 1/2 weeks, staying offsite in a villa and have booked our 14 day park ticket already. Was talking to a friend who is out at the moment, and she suggested booking a hotel for a night to enable us to get the magic bands (she is loving hers). We were thinking about booking 1 night in a resort for either our wedding anniversary, or to make life easier for MNSSHP. Do you think, if we did book one of the participating hotels during the dates shown on the list on here, we would get a band? If so, would it be valid for the full duration of our break?

Many thanks!!!!

IndyDisneyDad

This worked for us. We were going to visit Winter the dolphin and stay in Clearwater the first day of our trip and then we were planning to stay offsite in Orlando all week. However they are filming DT2 and the Clearwater Aquarium will be closed. Since our condo isn't ready the first night we get to FL we booked one night at PORS. We got sent magic bands within 3 days of booking. I was able to link my UT acquired tickets through MDE and was able to setup fastpass+ for up to 2 weeks after our original stay on property.

PrincessVic

Original Poster
Thank you so much for your reply - just what I wanted to hear! It is looking like I have got to the bottom of my tickets, so just to convince hubby we need to book a night!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom