Magic Bands, etc.

Andsome

Original Poster
While I do try to make a visit to DTD whenever I go to Orlando, it has been 7 years since I've visited the parks. Ever since they've implemented the MagicBands, has it been a pain to constantly use?

(Move if necessary)

CAPTAIN HOOK

Not really sure what you're asking here ??

DTD doesn't utilise Magicbands unless you're charging for meals (either on a credit card attached to your account, or Dining Plan privileges).

BrerJon

While I do try to make a visit to DTD whenever I go to Orlando, it has been 7 years since I've visited the parks. Ever since they've implemented the MagicBands, has it been a pain to constantly use?

(Move if necessary)

The MagicBands are optional, only if you're staying at a Disney hotel resort do they really come into play. Some like them, some don't.

If you choose to visit a park and not use bands, and not use any Fastpasses, you can still have a great time, just be prepared for crowds to feel larger (because the new system keeps people out on the streets) and standby waits to be longer (because waits are spread across attractions), than they would have been on your last visit.

hull327

If you haven't visited in 7 years than it's not the MagicBands. When I went in the fall of 2012 they were still using the old Key to the World card.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom