Magic Bands. Can you use old and new in same trip?

PinnySmart

Even with auto-linking, if I see an on-ride photo that I really like, I tap my Band to the reader anyway. Better to have the pic show up in my account twice rather than taking the time at a PhotoPass help desk trying to have them find the photo because it didn't auto-link.
was wearing)

-Rob
I do the same thing. Better safe than sorry.

lemon meringue

it will work until it's destroyed.
Not if it's deactivated on MDE though, correct? I just want to clarify because I deactivated and got rid of all of our old magic bands when they came out with the better fitting, more flexible ones earlier this year. I've also disposed of those chip cards that they mail for MNSSHP and MVMCP. There isn't any way that someone could use them or access my credit card or personal info from them if I deactivated them, is there?

Rob562

Not if it's deactivated on MDE though, correct? I just want to clarify because I deactivated and got rid of all of our old magic bands when they came out with the better fitting, more flexible ones earlier this year. I've also disposed of those chip cards that they mail for MNSSHP and MVMCP. There isn't any way that someone could use them or access my credit card or personal info from them if I deactivated them, is there?

Neither the cards nor the Bands have *any* personal information on them. They only have a serial number that the MDE system uses to find your profile in the system. You can activate/deactivate Bands and cards whenever you want, though they suggest that a person only has a maximum of 10 Bands active on their account at once. (While the in-park readers don't care, it's the resort door locks that have trouble with too many active Bands/cards)

-Rob

lemon meringue

You can activate/deactivate Bands and cards whenever you want, though they suggest that a person only has a maximum of 10 Bands active on their account at once. (While the in-park readers don't care, it's the resort door locks that have trouble with too many active Bands/cards)

-Rob
We had problems with the door to our room and with the access point in the elevator on our last trip until a CM suggested we deactivate some of the bands.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom