Magic Band Accessories

Rob562

If I was traveling again with my little ones (all grown up now) I would want them to have some kind of accessory so that I could easily tell them apart - the bands, that is - not the kids!:p

The bands are supposed to have the person's name on the inside of it, too. You'll be able to tell whose it is when you pick it up.

-Rob

Sped2424

I'm not really into those "designer" bands themselves, I like the solid colors. Kids would like personalizing them though with those charm things.

Just curious but are these some of the "designer" bands too?

82617346d071.jpg

This I wouldn't mind as the alice wrist band looks pretty tasteful if they had them personalized like that I would pay the extra difference as for the croc add ons Im sure ill buy one if I see the right character for it oswald, steam boat mickey. I bet you they are going to become the next pins now...as if there wasn't enough already :confused:.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Its funny how the people that dont like them make a comment only about the magic band. The people who absolutely love them have to praise the magic band... and then also bash the people that dont like them and tell them they are miserable, or that they are whining.

copcarguyp71

I guess it is not this specific product but more the overwhelming and total lack of ANY souvenir from Disney that is made in the good ole USA. As I walk through all of the souvenir shops at Disney I always pick up items and look for place of manufacture and have never even once found one item made here. Am I a dinosaur...yes, but I stand by my resolution that there needs to be a "spread the wealth" attitude and not all offshore products.

In my own business I will not even entertain carrying products from offshore and after 14 years of being in business I can tell you it is possible to operate and prosper in this fashion without compromising my beliefs so for Disney to at least make an effort to keep some of these dollars here is not too much to ask. We, as a society have gotten so blase about this that we just shrug it off but the global economy seems to be good for every other country we do business with and not so much for us. We do not keep our dollars here and do not enforce any sort of exportation minimums (or at least reasonable ones)...plus other countries don't really care to buy anything we have to sell except for a few technology based items. Our industry is dwindling and in due time we will be like a child who has been handed everything, worked for nothing and does not know how to care for itself anymore unless spoon fed.

Just my point of view and I do not expect anybody else to see it my way. I am not one of these "see it my way or I'll use CAPS LOCK" folks but just putting my $0.02 out there. No debate just me and my thoughts.

pixieduststeveo

I guess it is not this specific product but more the overwhelming and total lack of ANY souvenir from Disney that is made in the good ole USA. As I walk through all of the souvenir shops at Disney I always pick up items and look for place of manufacture and have never even once found one item made here. Am I a dinosaur...yes, but I stand by my resolution that there needs to be a "spread the wealth" attitude and not all offshore products.

In my own business I will not even entertain carrying products from offshore and after 14 years of being in business I can tell you it is possible to operate and prosper in this fashion without compromising my beliefs so for Disney to at least make an effort to keep some of these dollars here is not too much to ask. We, as a society have gotten so blase about this that we just shrug it off but the global economy seems to be good for every other country we do business with and not so much for us. We do not keep our dollars here and do not enforce any sort of exportation minimums (or at least reasonable ones)...plus other countries don't really care to buy anything we have to sell except for a few technology based items. Our industry is dwindling and in due time we will be like a child who has been handed everything, worked for nothing and does not know how to care for itself anymore unless spoon fed.

Just my point of view and I do not expect anybody else to see it my way. I am not one of these "see it my way or I'll use CAPS LOCK" folks but just putting my $0.02 out there. No debate just me and my thoughts.
I respect your opinions and agree with some of your points and could argue with others but I know my kids would want some these things. I believe it will also depend on success or how flawless the bands work. If they become a pain in the you know what, people will not care to put bling on their band.

topher

Do you guys walk around making sure you approve of the watches or bracelets everyone is wearing?
Who cares if its tacky or the magicband sucks.
Get your RFID card and go to the parks like you always have.

I don't understand why everyone is so down on these bands and accessories. Have you seen the ridiculous merchandise in the gift shops? This is par for the course.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom