Magic Band Accessories

dadddio

No...I feel good about myself because people employed on these shores got paid to assemble Chinese components which means that the wealth is spread... at least somewhat. You do not have to submit to my own opinions but I also do not have to submit to your smarmy retorts either. I live by and run my company based on beliefs that I hold true to.

Someday when the Chinese nation calls in the debts owed we will only have to look in the mirror to see who is to blame.
That last sentence shows a basic misunderstanding of how the national debt works. You see, the US doesn't go to China with it's tail between its legs and beg some cash. Instead, the US offers securities for sale. These are bought by individuals, corporations, the Federal Reserve System, and local, state, and foreign governments. These entities buy the securities because they are seen as a good investment. None of these investors can 'call' the debt. Also, it should be noted that China holds only eight percent of this country's national debt.

dadddio

You don't purchase things like toys or mouse ears or Mickey bars or balloons? Geez, what fun your children must have.

Now, let's be honest. You purchase TONS of things for your children that don't have true value, just like any other parent, don't you?
Presumably, he takes his kids to WDW, which certainly isn't a good long term investment, monetarily anyway.

tinkerblonde11

I was not a fan of this when they first introduced the idea, but now that they are revealing the features, physical appearance of the bands, and others are giving their accounts of them I think I'm warming up. I had always preferred to be old fashioned and even got ticked when they scrapped the EMH wrist bands. However I'm beginning to see the good and convenience of this product. I don't think I can fully judge it until I try it, which I highly look forward to doing!

I'm actually a bit disappointed with the CoverBands. I thought you took off the grey part and then reattach it with it. And now I see why they're called "CoverBands".... :confused:

dinodak

I would highly disagree. But the last time I check there was October 2012, so maybe things have changed. But I doubt it. Most of what they have is plated and not K. Artwork is not an investment I care to try as it is so subjective.

It's a theme park. The investment is in the time you spend with your family and the memories you make (not to get all pixie dusty).

Mem11

Guy asks a simple questions and you feel like you have to reply with "Get over yourself."??? Switch to decaf and dont be an to others.

Ah, Pot meet Kettle...

Seriously, have you read any of Dadddio's post??? He was going for the exact reaction he got ;) ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom