Maggie does the Disney Dream.a kind of sorta trip report with links to many pictures!

We just got back last week from 4 days at WDW and the 3 day Disney Dream Cruise..words can really not describe the Dream..it was AMAZING and worth every penny that my inlaws paid..;)

We are already planning our next Disney cruise but longer..and probably on The Fantasy!..:sohappy:

I will not write a whole report but will give you my summary of the cruise and the links to my pics on facebook..:D

Any questions feel free to ask..it was by far the best cruise ever!..Disney is MAGIC..:)

Enjoy!

I have been on one cruise before in 2004..Carnival and LOVED it..had an amazing time and was in heaven...when my inlaws said they wanted to take us on a Disney cruise..I was THRILLED..my fave place ever Disney and a cruise all rolled into one..YAY!..I had high expectations and they were surpassed!

Anyone who says that Disney is overrated and money hungry and blah blah blah..well P00P on you...:lookaroun

The only problem I had was we needed more time..we are already planning a 5 day one..and only plan on getting off at Disneys Private Island.

There is SOO much to see and do that you need every day and every second you are there.

The rooms...AMAZING and comfortable..we had a inside stateroom with the virtual porthole and it was plenty big for the 3 of us and a stroller and everything, so nice and clean and wonderful.

The character appearances..there are so many and so organized and frequent...it was amazing!

The restaurants and food...Holy Macaroni..lol..so much food everywhere you go, the buffets and snacks and Ice cream that is unlimited was great and the restaurants and food choices at dinner were YUM!

The servers..I plan on marrying my head server Pawel from Poland, our asst. server Angel from Thailand was so sweet and fell in love with Maggie and would feed her and sing to her...and was sooo great!

The cruise cast members...friendly and so helpful and I loved that we would meet one cast member one night and they would see you somewhere else and remember you and your name and hug you or high five you every time!

The shows....BEST PART OF THE CRUISE!...amazing is all I can really think to say...so funny and amazing and the most talented people ever..from the scenery to costumes, the songs, the little jokes they threw in about the real world..We laughed and cried and did not want it to end..a MUST see..:D

Castaway Cay..Disneys private Island...PHENOMENAL!..you need a whole day to do this..Drew and Maggie did the Sting ray adventure..they loved it..We sat on the beach and played in the water and the sand, they had a BBQ for everyone..which was free..Look through the pics and see Drews plate...lol..there were so many activities and character appearances, boats and bike and snorkel rentals.we could not do it all..it is soo beautiful and just very ..DISNEY!..:D

Everything else...

Kids club is great...a kids heaven!

Pirates Fireworks and Dance Party and show...Maggie and Drew and I were in heaven..soo great and fun..everyone kids and parents dancing and laughing and having an amazing time!

They have clubs for adults, kids, teens and families..they have Goofy and Maxs golf, basketball courts, shuffleboard, ping pong, they have trivia and bingo, a Hypnotist, comedy shows, an adventure show and just so much more that we did not get to see or do it all.

The Disney cruises are so worth the money and provide you with wonderful service and it is a must do for everyone who loves Disney or even if you are not even a Disney fan..it will make you one..:)

Whether you or 2 or 80 have kids or not..you will have a great time and will love every second of it and never want to leave!..

Any questions just ask..I know I left out a lot..:D

Here are the 4 albums of pics..:)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150211415983153.322235.502888152&l=d9e18ff65c

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150211476513153.322251.502888152&l=77f8758d92

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150211503768153.322264.502888152&l=a22aa4475c

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150211529713153.322274.502888152&l=cc47b9f2fa

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I saw that Jo...amazing..you are going to be in Heaven..and unless you absolutely want to..I would stay on the ship when in Nassau...so much to see and do and Nassau was just eh..to us..:D

joanna71985

I saw that Jo...amazing..you are going to be in Heaven..and unless you absolutely want to..I would stay on the ship when in Nassau...so much to see and do and Nassau was just eh..to us..:D

I most likely will. I may step off for a brief visit, but I may save that time at Nassau to use the slides

disneygirl1

Well Dana, looking at ALL those pictures has me SO excited for April to get her so we can board the DREAM!

Is it bad that we have a trip coming up in August and I looking more forward to the cruise? :lol:

How many days did you stay in Disney before the Cruise? I think we are coming in two day before hand.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Well Dana, looking at ALL those pictures has me SO excited for April to get her so we can board the DREAM!

Is it bad that we have a trip coming up in August and I looking more forward to the cruise? :lol:

How many days did you stay in Disney before the Cruise? I think we are coming in two day before hand.

:lol: The cruise was AMAZING...seriously..you will be in HEAVEN!

We are planning one again..either the Dream or the Fantasy..but longer this time..we could not see or do everything!

We were at the parks for 4 days..with the inlaws so it was different pace then we are used too but it was nice...was HOT so the many breaks were nice..:D

disneygirl1

:lol: The cruise was AMAZING...seriously..you will be in HEAVEN!

We are planning one again..either the Dream or the Fantasy..but longer this time..we could not see or do everything!

We were at the parks for 4 days..with the inlaws so it was different pace then we are used too but it was nice...was HOT so the many breaks were nice..:D

I can so not wait! I'm so used to the GO GO GO pace when at the parks in Disney, I'm not sure if I will know how to actually relax on vacation! :lol:

We are going to fly in 2 day prior to our sailing we are doing the 5 night cruise leaving on 4/5/12. It's actually over Easter so I hope its not too crowded and we can get everything we want to do in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom