Lynx buses

Disney Coco

Original Poster
Has anyone used the lynx busses to get around from disney to international drive for shopping and food?

Also do lynx deliver passes to the uk?

Thanks in advance.

P.s Sorry if this is in the wrong forum

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I have not personally used them, but the reviews from people that have have been less than favorable. They simply take far too much travel time to get anywhere. (1-2 hours one way is not uncommon)

Ideally, if you want to go around the Orlando area, renting a car tends to be the best option.

Disney Coco

Original Poster
I have not personally used them, but the reviews from people that have have been less than favorable. They simply take far too much travel time to get anywhere. (1-2 hours one way is not uncommon)

Ideally, if you want to go around the Orlando area, renting a car tends to be the best option.

My boyfriend and I are only 20 so are unable to rent a car this is my 7th time to Orlando so I know my way around. We are staying in a disney hotel so no problems getting to disney. Just wandered if we wanted to eat outside of disney and wanted to do some shopping if lynx was feasible.

Thanks for your response

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
My boyfriend and I are only 20 so are unable to rent a car this is my 7th time to Orlando so I know my way around. We are staying in a disney hotel so no problems getting to disney. Just wandered if we wanted to eat outside of disney and wanted to do some shopping if lynx was feasible.

Thanks for your response
It is doable, but not a great option.

You might want to run the numbers for a cab. There is no question that it will cost more, but the travel time and convenience will be much, much better than Lynx.

fugawe09

You'd have to take a Disney bus from your resort to DTD, which drops off at the Marketplace. Then go pick up the Lynx 50 at the West Side or along Hotel Plaza and eventually come out by SeaWorld where you can transfer to the iRide trolley. It's a lot of time. And honestly there's nothing that good on I-Drive worth the effort.

KordovaJD

Thanks for your response

That's actually a myth. You can rent a car, but the cost would be high.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That's actually a myth. You can rent a car, but the cost would be high.
It depends on the rental company.

To my knowledge, there is not a big name rental agency that will rent to someone under the age of 21. Per their official policies, Enterprise, Budget, and Hertz will not rent to anyone under the age of 21, Alamo is 23. You can sometimes find a few smaller local places that will, but as you said, buying a car would almost be less expensive. Active military or government employee can at times get an exemption, but you have to be at work and not on vacation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom