Lyft and Uber - Our transportation means

Which ride share do you prefer while in Orlando

• Total voters

keithlu

Original Poster
We stayed at best western Kissimmee during our 7 day trip to orlando. We were no more than 20 mins from disney, universal and sea world.
We did not pay much for transportation because of the promotions from both the rideshare services. Me and my spouse both signed up separately for lyft and their promo was the best of two. Lyft has special promo - LYFTDISNEY (updated) which gave us 5 rides for $10 each. We got 10 in total and the free promo covered pretty much everything on our daily commute.(two phones, two accounts - both using same credit card works!)

With Uber, I signed up first and then referred my spouse receiving 2 free rides upto $20 each. We used this big promo from airport to hotel. We also signed up capital one card which gave 20% discount each fare.

If you are prepared enough then you won't have to spend a lot on transportation. We preferred lyft more than uber because of their availability and promos. Which one do you prefer?

Last edited:

DarthVader

Sith Lord
I tried Uber one time while at the CBR, the driver could not find the entrance to save his life. The app showed him circling the resort, yet could not just find the entrance. I finally cancelled and called Mears. They had a taxi there in under 10 minutes and I was on my way to the Contemporary for our breakfast. I'll never user Uber again, We almost missed our reservation.

keithlu

Original Poster
Uber 20% Promo has expired. The link has been removed. Lyft promo is still valid - LYFTDISNEY and they are now offering 50% off on rides taken monday-thursday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom