Lunar New Year WOC music

IMDREW

Original Poster
Hi everyone! Just a quick question. Anyone know how I can get my hands on the soundtrack for this pre-show they have for the Lunar new year World Of Color? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!

VJ

The music was adapted from the Shanghai Disney Resort Opening Gala original score. That's all I know on the subject; sorry I can't be more helpful!

wild01ride

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for but there are often a lot of pretty good recordings of WoC on YouTube. I often browse through them to catch the various versions/updates of the show.
There are some who use some pretty high-end equipment for recordings with good noise-cancelling microphones.
I know it's not the same as having it on an iPod but it's easy enough to stream on your phone in the car or wherever.
Good luck!

IMDREW

Original Poster
The music was adapted from the Shanghai Disney Resort Opening Gala original score. That's all I know on the subject; sorry I can't be more helpful!
Yes I know! I'm going there in feb. hopefully they sell the music in the park. Thanks for your reply btw!

IMDREW

Original Poster
I know it's not exactly what you're looking for but there are often a lot of pretty good recordings of WoC on YouTube. I often browse through them to catch the various versions/updates of the show.
There are some who use some pretty high-end equipment for recordings with good noise-cancelling microphones.
I know it's not the same as having it on an iPod but it's easy enough to stream on your phone in the car or wherever.
Good luck!
I've got a good enough one from YouTube like you said! Still waiting for an official one but its far better than nothing. Thanks for your advice!

VJ

Yes I know! I'm going there in feb. hopefully they sell the music in the park. Thanks for your reply btw!
There is a Shanghai Disneyland official album (The Music of Shanghai Disneyland) but it only contains tracks such as area music, nothing from attractions or entertainment, sadly. And you're welcome, happy to help! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom