Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters

• Thread starter Deleted member 107043
  • Start date

Phroobar

I remember taking my daughter on Space Mountain when she was five. She was screaming through the entire ride and then was crying as we got off. I asked if she like it. She said yes. I said do you want to go again? She screamed "Nooooo!!!" Now she is twelve and loves the crazy coasters at Magic Mountain.

Pam Hates Penguins

I watched them drive a car out. They hook up a portable joystick box to drive them. Then the tail lights blink as they synchronize with the system.

Wow. This is such a coincidence. I was there on March 5th at night and I saw them drive a car out. That was when I was in the queue.

Stevek

Bug Land is extremely well themed, it's just kind of a crappy theme.
More a bunch of terrible tides, sans one, than a crappy theme. In a park with really no coherent theme, it's just another piece land that doesn't fit though you could argue it did when the bountiful family farm was next door. It was a quick fix that brought rides for small kids and is still very popular...especially for families that feel the need to give their kids a bath while at DCA.

Phroobar

More a bunch of terrible tides, sans one, than a crappy theme. In a park with really no coherent theme, it's just another piece land that doesn't fit though you could argue it did when the bountiful family farm was next door. It was a quick fix that brought rides for small kids and is still very popular...especially for families that feel the need to give their kids a bath while at DCA.
Some of the adults over at the Space Mountain line could use a bath on summer days too. Those churro carts should sell deodorant.

Stevek

We watched it for a bit during our trip but I couldn't convince anyone in the family (including myself) that it was worth waiting 30+ min to ride...when it wasn't broken down. Tear it out, build a cars land version of Sci Fi Diner (unlikely with Flo's across the street but I can dream).

Phroobar

We watched it for a bit during our trip but I couldn't convince anyone in the family (including myself) that it was worth waiting 30+ min to ride...when it wasn't broken down. Tear it out, build a cars land version of Sci Fi Diner (unlikely with Flo's across the street but I can dream).
There is an expansion pad between Luigis and Bugs land for a SciFi Diner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom