Lucas land..... What are you putting in it?

dman1373

Original Poster
Ok well you already have indiana jones and star tours. Well i would have Chalmun's Cantina where the backlot express restaurant is. Of course sounds dangerously is being turned into jedi academy. And then right between star tours and the cantina i would have a path that would lead to the new e ticket star wars ride.

Spike-in-Berlin

A new E-ticket, "Death Star Battle", a single guest simulator ride for groups of 15 guests each for both sides (Alliance/Empire) fighting against in a 6 minute long, huge Battle of Yavin. The outcome decides if they see from their fighter cockpits either Death Star destryoing Massassi Outpost or the Death Star exploding. The first 30 and the last 30 seconds are animation without any control (Take-off and approach/Finale), the battle itself takes five minutes. If your fighter is destroyed you respawn after 15 seconds so the battle is not over for you. There is a line for beginners and one for advanced controls, so we have 60 single fighter simulators in the entire ride.
Queueing areas are looking either like the interior of Massassi Outpost (Alliance Queue) or Death Star (Empire Queue), CMs wear matching uniforms (not that Star Tours Crap).

MaxsDad

I have given this some thought. I think streets of america may have to go, along with Lights Motor Action. This would be the space needed for new major attraction/attractios. Only problem I see is Muppets sits right in the middle of all this. Moving MuppetVision would be costly. Axing a recently purchased property would seem unwise too.

I have thought about a way to repurpose existing buildings. Sounds dangerous could be turned into a THX attraction (lucas property), hopefully an attractive attraction this time, and have it flow into the AI building, which shows how Lucas used models, then CGI to make his movies. To be entertaining this would need to be highly interactive. Sci Fi Dine in could become American Grafitti Dine In. Honey I shrunk the Kids to Endor/Ewok village or Dogaba. (Each with photo ops).

Turtle

I would want to see: Bike Coaster of Endor, Firework Night Show in Endor Village like in the last film, Millennium Falcon Walk-Through, Mos Eisley Cantina, Jedi Training Academy, and Millennium Falcon Walkthrough

WED99

I have never seen Star Wars but I know the general information about it. I was thinking, that place where those bear things live (ewoks?) might make a decent area in AK. Maybe replace Avatar (even though I love the Avatar idea).

Turtle

I have never seen Star Wars but I know the general information about it. I was thinking, that place where those bear things live (ewoks?) might make a decent area in AK. Maybe replace Avatar (even though I love the Avatar idea).
I think all Star Wars material should be in DHS

WED99

I think all Star Wars material should be in DHS
I just fear DHS will feel even worse with a Star Wars area. We need to revamp everything first so it will be equal with the area or it will look like a diamond in a pile of dog poo. I personally think the space star wars has now is perfect.

Turtle

I just fear DHS will feel even worse with a Star Wars area. We need to revamp everything first so it will be equal with the area or it will look like a diamond in a pile of dog poo. I personally think the space star wars has now is perfect.
I disagree. Star Wars is such a big franchise with so much potential that can make so much revenue, it's unbelievable. I don't think that a ride and shop is enough for the series, I think all of Echo Lake should be turned into the Star Wars universe. This is assuming DHS 2.0 will have lands based off of studios and films (Star Wars Universe, Oz, Muppet Studios, Disney Backlot, Pixar Place, Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood Boulevard)

WED99

I disagree. Star Wars is such a big franchise with so much potential that can make so much revenue, it's unbelievable. I don't think that a ride and shop is enough for the series, I think all of Echo Lake should be turned into the Star Wars universe. This is assuming DHS 2.0 will have lands based off of studios and films (Star Wars Universe, Oz, Muppet Studios, Disney Backlot, Pixar Place, Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood Boulevard)
Indiana? :)

Turtle

But if it NEEDS to have all of Lucas Film not just Star Wars, here's my idea. It would be themed to the Lucas Backlot where the movies come to life with three atmospheres: Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and LucasFilm Studios. The Lucas Film Studios would be where American Idol, and Comissary Lane is and would include an ILM indoor special effects show, a restaurant, and a dark ride "tram tour". Indiana Jones would be using the site of the stunt show,and the expansion pad under it including the e-ticket, playground, and store. Star Wars would use the current Star Tours, Backlot Express restaurant, part of the stunt show, and Sounds Dangerous building including Star Tours, Mos Eisley Cantina, another store, and Endor Celebrations.

- Star Tours
- Star Tours exit shop
- Mos Eisley Cantina
- Star Wars shop
- Endor Firework Show
- Indiana Jones and The Temple of _____ (2.0 Version of DL with a new story)
- Indiana Jones Outpost Store
- Industrial Light and Magic Special Effects Show (Like Universal's Poseidons Fury 3.0) (Located where American Idol and Comissary Lane is)
- LucasFilm Prophouse (Museum with props)
- Untitled Lucas Film Attraction (Dark ride themed to a tram tour of the studio but suddenly all of Lucas' films cross-over putting you into an enormous adventure)
- Lucas Film Studio Co. (Quick-service)

wiigirl

The Indiana Jones show has run it's course, either seriously update it or take it out and put in an IJ ride.

I would prefer an slight update myself. :p
75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom