Low salt?

daisyduckie

Original Poster
My dad is going with me to WDW this fall, and he needs to watch his salt intake. Is this something we can mention at the restaurant that they would be able to maybe adjust his meals for him?

Smiley/OCD

My dad is going with me to WDW this fall, and he needs to watch his salt intake. Is this something we can mention at the restaurant that they would be able to maybe adjust his meals for him?
I would think if you mentioned it to your server at any table service restaurant, they would be able to honor your request. At a quick service or buffet, I don't know if you would be as successful. Good Luck!!

Tinkerbell397

I would imagine that he would be able to order his sit down meals "a la carte".......so if he wants steak, he can tell them to just grill the steak with a plan baked potato. Again..as stated above, he should stay away from fast food/counter service since those meals are already prepared. Many of the prepackaged sandwiches have nutritional labels that list ingredients/salt/carbs etc. I am sure that you can talk to the chef at all restaurants....they are so good with dietary restrictions. Have a Magical Trip! :cat:

MickeyMomV

Should not be a problem, just let your server know. We went with my sister a few years ago and has a garlic allergy. We just let the server know and if they were unsure about the seasonings they would send out the chef to go over the menu with her.

As for the CS locations they should have low sodium options on the menu, just ask.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom