Loved DCL so much we booked a December 2017 cruise!

ChuckElias

I haven't done an Eastern Caribbean in almost 10 years, but we're visiting St. Thomas in just a few weeks. I'm sure you'll love it.

Maelstrom Troll

I know it's a long way off, but we are super excited about doing our second Disney cruise!

Looking forward to the Eastern Caribbean ports of call. :)

We just got off the Wonder after an amazing Alaskan cruise and put our placeholder down for a cruise in 2017. We're looking at the itinerary that you chose as a matter of fact :) I can't wait to get it set into motion and start my cruise countdown clock!

EOD K9

We just got off the Wonder after an amazing Alaskan cruise and put our placeholder down for a cruise in 2017. We're looking at the itinerary that you chose as a matter of fact :) I can't wait to get it set into motion and start my cruise countdown clock!
I definitely like the idea of the $250 voucher placeholder as opposed to making a reservation for a cruise that you probably won't go on. That also potentially takes away someone's favorite stateroom. Also, congrats on your 2017 cruise.

ChuckElias

We booked through [REDACTED] Vacations for both Disney Cruises and received $350 on-board credits both times (IIRC).
Just so you know and you don't get in any trouble, this site is run by Kingdom Konsultants. I'm guessing that they won't appreciate people advertising other travel agencies here. I don't work for KK, but I just wanted you to be aware of the situation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom