Lots of FPs in a day

WhatJaneSays

Original Poster
I reached a new personal best last night with 12 FPs in a row, in this case nonstop from 6 PM to the MSEP at 10 PM. (It was mostly Space Mountain and Buzz.) I've taken up looking at the FP availability for any ride wait 20/30 min or more. Excluding the few rides like Mine Train, 80% of the time when I'm a single I tend to find an availability that's less wait than the regular line. I've had luck even getting smaller groups, 4 or less, a better FP time than a regular line wait.

With the relatively new ability to book your 4th FP and on directly from the app has anyone else found themselves racking up more FPs than they normal would? Or re-riding something multiple times just because you can?

disney4life2008

Yes, this is one of the advantages of being solo. The problem with FP+ is that if you are tied to other people its hard to get reservations.

HauntedMansionFLA

I reached a new personal best last night with 12 FPs in a row, in this case nonstop from 6 PM to the MSEP at 10 PM. (It was mostly Space Mountain and Buzz.) I've taken up looking at the FP availability for any ride wait 20/30 min or more. Excluding the few rides like Mine Train, 80% of the time when I'm a single I tend to find an availability that's less wait than the regular line. I've had luck even getting smaller groups, 4 or less, a better FP time than a regular line wait.

With the relatively new ability to book your 4th FP and on directly from the app has anyone else found themselves racking up more FPs than they normal would? Or re-riding something multiple times just because you can?
How hard is it to get the fast passes to come up on your phone after the 3rd FP? Is there step by step ways to start to add the extra FP's?

Weather_Lady

Good heavens!

We don't usually need that many (visiting during lower crowd times of year/day), but good for you!

The last time we were at WDW you couldn't use the app -- waiting in line to use an in-park-kiosk was such a hassle that we only bothered with it once. I'm sure this time around (next month) we'll be booking 4th-and-later FP+ far more often, particularly when hopping to another park! :)

HauntedMansionFLA

It's extremely simple. I believe it'll tell you in the app that you are eligible for another FP and give you the option to make a new one. Then you select your park, attraction and time. It's super simple.
Ok cool, thanks. This will be the first time using the magic bands for us. Reserving the first three FP was very easy. Glad adding on will be the same. Thanks again.

md0u80a2

sorry - I have missed a trick here - I always thought you were tired to the window so only 1 per hour and then you had to wait for that slot to expire

I am understanding you correctly that once you use the fastpass number 3 you can book the next number 4 and keep booking straight after each ride?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom