LOST Discussion Thread

wickedsoccer22

I BET you all Ms Hawking is Daniel's mother.

What a great way to end episode 2! Episode 1 seemed like too much of an introduction into the season. But Ben seemed afraid at the end... I'm guessing Ms. Hawking is at Jacob's level.

Your thoughts?

Gucci65

Good theory! He did seemed a bit wigged out.

Did anyone else find if funny that Hugo's Mom was yelling about a dead pakistany on her couch and did even bother to say hello to her son???
(I know, I know - it's my own warped sense of humour)

Enderikari

Alright, new lost theory time....

The smoke monster is a physical representation/manifestation of the island preventing a time paradox when the lost-losties would intersect with themselves in the existing time current. So, when we have seen the smoke monster staring at Jack, or killing Mr. Eko, its actually one of the losties doing it, but since there would be grand repercussions of time-traveling people meeting themselves, the island protects itself and the time-current by having it be the Smoke Monster....

Crazy?

speck76

Original Poster
So - Widmore was on the island as an other - which means somehow between "then" and "Now" - he left (or had to leave) which would explain why he told Ben that is was "his" island.

Razmatazz

Enderkari-

So it acts as a precaution? Interesting. I think Damon said on one of the podcasts that the monster manifested itself as Eko's visions of Yemi and as the spider that bit Nikki.

And seriously, what's the deal with Richard??? :lookaroun

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
I'm so confused where to post Lost comments! There's one here and in chit chat:ROFLOL:eek:h, well!

Enderkari-very intruiging theory. I like it.

I posted this in the other thread, but I read on another site that in one episode, where Boone is appearing to Locke (I think?) he says "Theresa fall up the stairs, Theresa fall down the stairs" The question is, is this the same Theresa that Desmond found in bed as a result of Daniel's research??

Also, a lot of people are theorizing that Ellie (the girl other with the gun) is Eloise Hawking, who is Daniel's mother. Some even think that Widmore is his father.

Also, Charlotte? Is she being "erased"? And is she somehow related to Ben's childhood friend Annie?

I am loving this season so far, and "Jughead" was one of my favorite episodes overall.

Diznee_Dreamer

I'm so impressed that not only did Jin survive the massive explosion of the freighter, but also managed to find a random piece of driftwood and hold on (while passed out) through that ker-aa-zee storm as well! haha The man is a machine! Love that he's back!! That Sun is making me raise some questions though hmmm

haveyoumetmark

wow. Sun is going to feel like crap for being so mean to everyone now. :lol:

original_image.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom