LOST Discussion Thread

tomm4004

In the newspaper clipping of J...antham's death, it says that he was found dead on Grand Avenue in Los Angeles. The Walt Disney Concert Hall is on that street. A little in-joke?

I have a little theory about the island was wondering what your viewpoints were. I'm wondering if there is some kind of mission that has to be accomplished before they can leave the island peacefully and without problems? Jacob had asked Locke for help, Jack seemed to want to get back to the island and stated something similiar to, "it wasn't our time to go yet," and whoever goes through the black smoke monster first Locke then Jack seem to change their mind about leaving the island. Any suggestions???

SallyfromDE

"The body of Jeremy Bentham of New York was found shortly after 4 am in the 4300 block of Grand Avenue.

Ted Worden, a doorman at the Tower Lofts complex, heard loud noises coming from the victim’s loft.

Concerned for tenants’ safety, he entered the loft and found the body hanging from a beam in the living room.

According to Jaime Ortiz, a police spokesman, the incident was deemed a suicide after medical tests. Latham (sic) is survived by one teenaged son.

Memorial services will be held at the Hoffs-Drawlar Funeral Home tomorrow evening."

http://televisionista.blogspot.com/2007/05/lost-newspaper-mystery-solved.html

tomm4004

Sally - thanks for the transcription of the newspaper article. I'd only been able to read bits of it from Jack's hand.

It sounds like Michael from the description. The Tower Lofts complex sounds ritzy, like someone who had money.

k.hunter30

"The body of Jeremy Bentham of New York was found shortly after 4 am in the 4300 block of Grand Avenue.

Ted Worden, a doorman at the Tower Lofts complex, heard loud noises coming from the victim’s loft.

Concerned for tenants’ safety, he entered the loft and found the body hanging from a beam in the living room.

According to Jaime Ortiz, a police spokesman, the incident was deemed a suicide after medical tests. Latham (sic) is survived by one teenaged son.

Memorial services will be held at the Hoffs-Drawlar Funeral Home tomorrow evening."

http://televisionista.blogspot.com/2007/05/lost-newspaper-mystery-solved.html
hmmm... I wouldn't swear by this if I were you. There's no way to tell for sure what was written in the entire article. I'd say this is a good assumption - but it's impossible to tell for sure.

meryll83

Slightly outta date now, but still gotta get one of these!:
http://www.cafepress.com/lostsp
71455702v5_240x240_Front_Color-Blac.jpg

Close up: (sorry it's a bit blurred - best I could do!)
untitled-4.jpg

k.hunter30

I just found out there's "webisodes" that have been airing throughout the fall on ABC.com. Has anyone watched these? I wonder how necessary or how much insight they will add to the show.

I can't wait till February!:sohappy:

Captain Hank

I've seen a few of them. There hasn't been anything terribly groundbreaking so far. However, in the most recent one, we found out that Juliet really has joined the survivors' side (well...or course, it is LOST, so you never really know), and it cast a little bit of doubt as to whether or not Locke really blew up the submarine.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I got all crazy and purchased V-cast for my phone or this month so i can watch the mobisodes before they're webisodes on the internet.

The last one was about the kid - grr.. his name is escaping me.

Dunno if it's up on the web yet (I saw it a week ago almost) but The Others are afraid of him. Like terrified. He umm.. kills things. That's the best way to describe it before you see it. Juliet arguing with Ben:

Ben: He's just a kid!
Juliet: What "kid" does this? *shows Ben the dead animal heap*

Captain Hank

I got all crazy and purchased V-cast for my phone or this month so i can watch the mobisodes before they're webisodes on the internet.

The last one was about the kid - grr.. his name is escaping me.

Dunno if it's up on the web yet (I saw it a week ago almost) but The Others are afraid of him. Like terrified. He umm.. kills things. That's the best way to describe it before you see it. Juliet arguing with Ben:

Ben: He's just a kid!
Juliet: What "kid" does this? *shows Ben the dead animal heap*
His name is Walt. :)

It's up on abc.com already. Link: http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/missingpieces/index?pn=index

Gucci65

We need to re-activate this thread cause I know everyone has something to add after last nights episode!!

I didn't get home til 10pm (will watch the first hour when I get home tonight). Did the island go BACK or FORWARD in time?

WDWmazprty

We need to re-activate this thread cause I know everyone has something to add after last nights episode!!

I didn't get home til 10pm (will watch the first hour when I get home tonight). Did the island go BACK or FORWARD in time?

The premiere I thought was awesome! So many plot twists and turns.Things are becoming more and more clearer as to whats happening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom