Lost and Found at Disney

MicBat

Great article! Thanks for posting!
When I was little, I left my "blankie" at the hotel we were staying at, the Polynesian. I was devistated. I cried for 2 days... Then, 2 days after we arrived home from the trip, my "blankie" was at my doorstep!

jack50

Found: Camera memory card at magic kingdom

hey, i was at magic kingdom tuesday march 16th . i found a memory card for a digital camera. it was loaded with pictures. i have it and will return it to proper owner. please contact me via email to get this item back. i would bum out huge if i lost that many family pics so contact me and i'll mail it to you .

Nglfml

lost camera

I lost my camera yesterday night (Saturday) on Main Street of Magic Kingdom. I realized just as I was leaving the park, and I had seen it a few minutes earlier when I was walking down the street. I'm guessing it dropped on the floor, or somewhere in the Emporium or the watch store across the street. I've checked with the shopkeepers and the Lost & Found already but have not had any luck yet. I'm devastated as it was my boyfriend and mine first trip to Disneyworld, and with the camera gone I have lost the full week's worth of about 300 photos.
The camera was a RED SONY CYBERSHOT, in a RED CASE as well.
At this point, I really don't care much about getting the camera itself back, I just want the memory card. The photos on the card are mostly all of me (fair skin and dark hair) and of my boyfriend.
If anyone has any information on this, or any words of advice, I would really really appreciate ANYTHING.
My email is gnathalie91@gmail.com, please let me know

Thanks

MKCP 1985

So what do you do when you've given Lost and Found very specific details about a loss and you are told it hasn't been found?

In this case a small back pack that went over the side on Space Mountain. When the loss was reported, the guests were told to check with City Hall after park closure but as bad luck would have it, they were unable to stay at the park that late due to tired/sick children and had an early departure home the next day.

Daily calls to the lost and found number resulted in "sorry, it hasn't been turned in."

Now what?

RiversideBunny

It might possibly help with lost cameras and memory cards if you took a picture of a sign with your name and telephone number on it as one of the first pictures.

:)

raven

hey, i was at magic kingdom tuesday march 16th . i found a memory card for a digital camera. it was loaded with pictures. i have it and will return it to proper owner. please contact me via email to get this item back. i would bum out huge if i lost that many family pics so contact me and i'll mail it to you .

Why didn't you turn it in at Guest Relations? The odds are very low that the owner of that memory card is a member on these boards.

i always bring a little fleece leopard pillow with me when i stay places (i'm a fussy sleeper)and to my horror it had gotten scooped up with our sheets in the hotel at GF and never returned. I checked with the front desk EVERY day and they said that it would be in the laundry somewhere else and asked if I had a picture to identify it. Needless to say i never saw that pillow again. I'm very particular with what kind pillow I use but ended up purchasing a big eeyore stuffed animal that worked just as well. if anyone ever goes to claim anything check for a square leopard pillow :p i have it's match here at home and can now provide that picture they needed . i guess next time i want to lose something i should throw it off of splash mountain and will have better luck retrieving it :lol:

dawn degaetano

While I was working at Disney, I lost a pair of Guess sunglasses. I went to L&F and they showed me the drawers of the day... I could have picked any pair and claim them as mine, but my conscience didn´t let me. I walked out without any glasses because mine weren´t there.

On a side note... those glasses werent meant to be mine... I got the same model again, and lost them in the Florida Mall. After that, I bought a cheapo pair at the Mexican pavillion and those lasted until I got back home! :rolleyes:
I visited Disney world in 1990 with my mom and my son when he was 9 months old and we stopped to eat lunch and I forgot my camera on the table and went back to find it and it was gone, till this day about 22 yrs later it still bothers me that I don't have those memorable pictures, it is not about the camera, I can replace that, but it is about the pictures that can't be replaced-it is so sad that someone would take it and not feel bad about the pictures, so sad to me!

Prock3

What I find interesting is something I learned while being a CM in transportation, a lot of guests will leave their strollers in front of the boat docks just because they don't feel like pushing through the lines and they know it will be at lost and found in the morning. And we aren't talking just cheap strollers, there were some pretty expensive ones laying around

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Interesting, my husband left his hat on the Buzz ride at DL this summer we thought about getting it from Lost and Found a couple times but the line was really long, maybe they should have fp for it :). He had gotten it for free so he figured it wasn't that important.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom