Lord of the TripReports: Return of the Freak

alrighty...well, before I begin...I just wanna say that I'm not "really" gonna rhyme this one...if it happens it happens :lookaroun

Unlike Stadler and Waldorf...your feet AREN'T bolted to the floors, you didn't LOSE a contest, and you don't HAVE to read :lookaroun

(ok, so you must MUAHAHHAHAHAHA)

SpongeScott

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Ok...and since you guys have been waiting patiently...

Mullet? What's a mullet?

Check this monstrosity of a hairdo out :lol:
You are brave. She looks like she would turn and just as soon slug you.

Irrawaddy Erik

Glad to see that Freak and Leeocean had a great time.....But you have to admit you guys missed me and my great olympic feats of strength........:lookaroun

Mission:pole Vault

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by hmppan
Glad to see that Freak and Leeocean had a great time.....But you have to admit you guys missed me and my great olympic feats of strength........:lookaroun

Mission:pole Vault

Erik, of course we missed you!!!

We wanted to see "Mickey's Polevaultmagic" but you were in Tampa instead :cry:

Grizz...The Mom shall remain "faceless" MUAH AHA HAAHHAHA

Your trip reports are always so much fun to read. Just wondering if you got a renovated room at the dolphin and did you ever run into any of the german das duel contestants at the s/d or are they gone now?

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by marypopmom
Your trip reports are always so much fun to read. Just wondering if you got a renovated room at the dolphin and did you ever run into any of the german das duel contestants at the s/d or are they gone now?

Thank ya :)

Yep, we definitely did get a renovated room at the Dolphin...not sure about the Germans :lol: didn't notice any.

wdwhoneymooner

Thanks for sharing! Your pics a great and we're happy that you had a good time. Did you leave your calling card anywhere by pushing someone down someone's pants?:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom