Looking For An Old Magic of Disney Animation Video

_mickey_

Original Poster
In the late 80s early 90s, when MGM still had The Magic of Disney Animation, there were a few films show throughout the "walk through". The most well known was the "Back to Neverland" short film featuring Robin Williams and Walter Cronkite. This film was followed up by a quick tour and then another film entitled "Animators on Animation".

Here's a short summary of that film to jog everyone's memory: This film was an interview/documentary with famous Disney animators delving into the reasons why these artists chose animation as their life long careers.

I am looking for footage of that "Animators on Animation" film. Can any one help me out?

Thanks!

_mickey_

Original Poster
@marni1971

Sorry to bug you, but I know you have a lot of archive footage. Any chance you have access to this particular film, or know where I might find it?

Thanks!!

Animation Fanatic

In the late 80s early 90s, when MGM still had The Magic of Disney Animation, there were a few films show throughout the "walk through". The most well known was the "Back to Neverland" short film featuring Robin Williams and Walter Cronkite. This film was followed up by a quick tour and then another film entitled "Animators on Animation".

Here's a short summary of that film to jog everyone's memory: This film was an interview/documentary with famous Disney animators delving into the reasons why these artists chose animation as their life long careers.

I am looking for footage of that "Animators on Animation" film. Can any one help me out?

Thanks!

If you have this!!! You will be my hero!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom