Looking for a Disney cast member roommate room

Is there a Disney Subsidized housing for cast members?

• Total voters

AudioWaveDasher

Original Poster
Hello, I work for Disney, but am new to Orlando by about 4 weeks. I don't know too many people here, but am very down to earth, fun and easy to talk to. Im looking for a bedroom to stay, or a roommate to get a place. So a bit about me, I don't own any pets, don't smoke, and don't party. I am extremely quiet, mature and dont leave dishes in the sink. I mostly keep to myself and do computer or music work. Looking for a nice, safe place. (Yes guys are concerned about their safety and property as well) I passed all of Disney's criminal background check and drug screen, so you know I'm good! If you have a place, or wanna get a place let me know!

Attachments

• 12436035_1039102282818852_330190209_n.jpg
    12436035_1039102282818852_330190209_n.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2319.JPG
    IMG_2319.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 66

Tinkrbell

If you're on Facebook, there are CM Roommate Finder groups. I haven't used it, but know people that have had decent luck with it. I found a room to rent when I first moved here on Donald's Deals on the hub. It's basically a CM only Craigslist.

AudioWaveDasher

Original Poster
Thats what I heard, but im also branching out because I may not stay with Disney, and im careful about what I say. If you know anyone that has a room by july 1 let me know. Ill try DONALDS DEALS. Thanks

Crystal Alcarez

hi im crystal im a new cast member i need to rent a room with some one and they are pet friendly my job starts wednesday the 25th i believe to do 3rd shift custodial. i can pay $500 possibly $600 please i need any leads possible
email me @ 1finerider69@gmail.com or text 562 645 2450
thanks

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom