Trip Report Long weekend at my Happy Place!

I just returned from a long weekend visiting my Happy Place! I went to see my daughter and had one of our friends join us.
I flew down this past Friday. I had a 2 hour flight delay but would still get in early enough to enjoy that day. They actually took us off the plane for about and hour and then we re-boarded. The flight was extremely bumpy for the first hour or more which kind of freaked me out. I do not like take off to begin with so that didn't help. They told us we were delayed due to storms around Atlanta and air congestion around the DC area.
My flight finally got in around 20 mins to 2. I met up with MA and we found our driver and were off to the hotel after a quick stop for a case of water and to hit the liquor store.
I had already received the text that our room was ready so we went straight to the room to freshen up and to wait for my daughter to get there. Bell services brought up the bags quickly since I stopped at the desk and requested that they bring them right away on our way up.
My daughter arrived around 4 so once she freshened up we headed over to Epcot. We had a dinner reservation at Teppan Edo.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
After dinner we decided to head back to the hotel for a little R&R. MA decided to head over to the Magic Kingdom to catch Wishes and get some of the Wishes merchandise one last time and my daughter and I took a walk around the lake to hit the shops at the Boardwalk Inn. Then it was back to the hotel to pack up and get a little shut eye.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Tuesday morning MA was up early for her flight but my daughter and I has a priority seating for the Cape May Cafe character breakfast since I had a late afternoon flight.
Cape May cafe.jpg

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
After a nice breakfast we headed back to our room to finish packing. We stopped at my daughters apt to drop off her things and so that she could get ready for work before she took me to the airport. It was a great short trip and I always love seeing my daughter. It was wonderful having @MaryMcMagic join us and I can't wait to do it again! Next trip May 23rd for the press event so stay tuned!

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom