Long Lost Friends Week January 20-26

sam&mia

Speaking of rare characters: if they do this again, I would die (not litterally but I would get pretty excited) if I see this character in the parks:

tumblr_m66j35PFjN1r337tvo1_400.jpg

That's right, it's Mr.Blue Bird from Disney Sing along Songs vhs tapes. Watching these vhs tapes over and over again was like practically my whole childhood. Problem is not many people would recognize him and probably hasn't stepped foot in any WDW park, but I could be wrong. He was my favorite host on those. Too bad they don't make them anymore (I swear if you were a 90s baby, you had a heck of an awesome childhood watching Disney vhs movies and as you got older you had Pixar releasing their original classics).

my daughter loves these!
we got our disneyland fun video put onto DVD for her to watch.
she always has to point out my daisy hat from the 90's the one with the HUGE plastic bill and it weighed about 20kg haha!!

Tip Top Club

They've chosen not to maintain the costume at Animation and most no one knows who she is.

Hercules airs on ABC family all the time, and Usually a few times a year on Disney XD as well. I think plenty of people are familiar with the Hercules Characters, there's just no franchise around it to market.

SirLink

They've chosen not to maintain the costume at Animation and most no one knows who she is.

To be fair if it isn't easily marketable and needs work they forget it ever existed...

Hercules airs on ABC family all the time, and Usually a few times a year on Disney XD as well. I think plenty of people are familiar with the Hercules Characters, there's just no franchise around it to market.

Seen as there is a Princess franchise, Disney could of created a Hero brand for the Atlantis, Hercules, etc and characters like Aladdin ... but that requires them to 'think'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom