Long Lost Friends Week January 20-26

Figments Friend

Sweet....this is a nice unexpected plus to my upcoming cruise through property.

Seeing Robin Hood and his friends again will be great.
One of my fave 70s Disney movies.

:)

doctornick

I hope that this is well received and people let TDO know. Because I'm hoping they see enough positive feedback to have this be a more regular thing in the future (beyond the Limited Time Magic promotion). Wouldn't it be neat if they just have a new long lost guest every week (or every two weeks, etc) at a certain location in WDW? How expensive would it be to dig out an old custom periodically?

britlightyear

Has it been released where in the park the Robin Hood characters will be or the times they will be out? The 26th is our first full day and we will have to make a special trip over from Epcot just to see them.

HM GhostHostess

Really, Jiminy Cricket? They cut his meet and greet only a year ago. Since he is the mascot of the recycling efforts at Walt Disney World, I thought it was great that you could meet him at the Conservation Station. Unfortunately, Animal Kingdom has drastically cut a number of its characters.

Why don't they just permanently bring him back and use another long lost friend?

Rodny Electro

I have a question, aside from the mentioned before, will the following characters appear too?:
CHICKEN LITTLE

2. DARKWING DUCK
3. HORACE HORSECOLLAR
4. JOSE CARIOCA
5. LAUNCHPAD MCQUACK
6. LITTLE JOHN
7. PANCHITO
8. PHILOCETES
9. RABBIT
10.STROMBOLI
11.BOWLER HAT GUY
12.QUASIMODO

Thumper 32

I have agreed with the criticism of the whole limited time magic thing so far. It has been pretty underwhelming.

But really, there's still complaining? If they're actually going to bring out Ludwig Von Drake and the Three Pigs, people have to admit that they're living up to the promise of rare and long-lost characters. Much better than the list from the original press release last fall that had Flik and the Tweedles.

There's always going to be something else that someone wants (in my case it's the Atlantis characters), but come on, don't just automatically bash it!

JafarMaleficent

If I remember the 3 little pigs were out for one more Disney day last year. Not 100% sure I was tired that whole day. @drew81 correct me if I'm wrong. but none of them are really rare. I'm sure these characters were out for the marathon. and I'm still holding out hope for Atlantis and Megara and Hercules for Valentines week.

asianway

If I remember the 3 little pigs were out for one more Disney day last year. Not 100% sure I was tired that whole day. @drew81 correct me if I'm wrong. but none of them are really rare. I'm sure these characters were out for the marathon. and I'm still holding out hope for Atlantis and Megara and Hercules for Valentines week.
Pigs were at the full marathon not leap day.

I also would not get your hopes up for Valentines Day.

Disneymaniacus

I am coming over from The Netherlands next Monday for a 2 week vacation and looking forward seeing the 2 Limited Time Magic Events. Although I have met almost all the Characters that are listed I have never met Ludwig Von Drake so that's the one I am really looking forward to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom