Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Construction

Bob Harlem

13737490_1161362807241255_9020605968799329992_o[1].jpg

(from sapphire falls facebook page)

Last edited:

BubbaQuest

Wow, wasn't sure they were going to make it based on the pics from less than a week ago, but looks like they did. Great pic BTW!

JoeCamel

The lobby looks incredibly bland. My comment on twitter was, "This is the Steph Curry's shoes of hotel lobbies."

I agree and am hoping that in the rush to open hanging art took a back burner to getting the doors open and it will come later.

Come on SF take a deep breath, work out the bugs and throw some stuff up on the walls.

squidward

The video I saw of the resort is breathtaking. My hat's off to Universal not only for creating what appears to be their finest resort creation yet, but keeping it at a Moderate price range. Of course, they have to with no Express, and sadly, is the one reason I won't stay there. Room space seems pretty cramped, even though it's just a bit smaller to RP. Not sure if I could deal with that with 4 people.

Rider

It's very nice although obviously rushed as many little things are still to be finished (temp railings for the water slide, walls missing rockwork, whole wings closed). Give it a few months and it will be great.

Attachments

• IMG_2715.JPG
    IMG_2715.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_2716.JPG
    IMG_2716.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 242

squidward

It's very nice although obviously rushed as many little things are still to be finished (temp railings for the water slide, walls missing rockwork, whole wings closed). Give it a few months and it will be great.

Does anyone know if pool hopping is allowed if you stay at Royal Pacific?

squidward

I think that if you stay onsite you can use any of the resort pools
and hotel guests are free topool-hop from one resort to another found here https://touringplans.com/universal-orlando/hotel-basics

We were gonna book Royal Pacific to get Express but use the pool at Sapphire, but we ended up getting a free night from Hard Rock with the Rewards program, so it's back there. I love RPR, but have to say, I can't imagine staying anywhere else but HRH.

RMH0013

going next week. I will update with a review. I imagine there will still be some kinks to work out, and I am prepared for that. The price point at SF really met our budget and from the photos is beautiful. Even staying at RP was just about the price of purchasing the express pass on their own, so really nothing in life is free. Lol

squidward

going next week. I will update with a review. I imagine there will still be some kinks to work out, and I am prepared for that. The price point at SF really met our budget and from the photos is beautiful. Even staying at RP was just about the price of purchasing the express pass on their own, so really nothing in life is free. Lol

Depends on how many people are in your family. If there's 4 of you, it won't be less.

RMH0013

Recently returned from sapphire falls. Had a great time. Service was great, food was good. Pool was beautiful. Some ongoing construction outside my window which I wasn't thrilled with at first but we weren't in the room long enough to notice. Wasn't a fan of the bathroom design ( no lock on door) I thought the room was adequate size for 4 of us. In a year or two once the landscaping really grows it's going to be breathtaking

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom