Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Construction

RMH0013

Just saw on twitter the waterway is now connected!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    295.9 KB · Views: 297

Ipswich1984

Looking like they are making progress, looking forward to seeing pics when they open.

Do you think there will be menus/prices for the in house restaurants posted online once they are open. Trying to work out a budget for our trip later this year.

Go_Bears_80

Thought this was distantly related, Universal finished renovating rooms at the Royal Pacific (thanks to OU for the news)

http://www.hospitalitynet.org/news/4075805.html

If I say "better than the Poly" will anyone be offended? :D:p

Not offended, but the rooms at the WDW Poly actually do look like rooms from Polynesia. The new Royal Pacific rooms look like what someone who has never been to the South Pacific THINKS what hotels rooms look like there.

I don't think WNW is long for this world.

Now whatever replaces it could need direct access to the existing resort, though.

WnW is closing and Volcano Bay is replacing it.

JT3000

Cabana Bay has a more coherent theme, whereas this seems relatively generic, but I think Sapphire will still be more aesthetically pleasing once finished.

Padraig

It is going to very tight, thanks for the pics

It's staggering how efficient Universal are with the constrained space they have. I haven't been to Orlando since just before I joined here and I've kept up with the rumours from all of the parks, so I'm aware of all the construction projects etc. It just never really hit me where SF was going. I knew the location but it was kinda abstract - if that makes sense. I then I saw the Sea Plane and it instantly clicked. :jawdrop:

I love that there will be so much new stuff to see when I get back.

matt9112

Can't say this hotel has much style going on. Lot of squares with some paint. I like Cabana Bay better style wise but opinions are like ----------- everyone has one.

exterior wise sure. it is very "normal" but i think the inside is where it will shine. tye tower concept is really the only way they could get so many rooms in the footprint. plus im sure there will be little details to come.

JoeCamel

Can't say this hotel has much style going on. Lot of squares with some paint. I like Cabana Bay better style wise but opinions are like ----------- everyone has one.

Remember this is a convention hotel so good bars, restaurants and a short walk to the convention events are important to the intended guest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom