Living with the Land - Old script question

Wngo905

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I have a question I have been trying to figure out the answer to for a long time.
I listen to SourcerRadio a lot while at work. They play the audio from Living with the Land when it had the CM on the boat. He makes a comment about a new bean that I can never make out regarding a "ween bean" "queen bean" or something ending in "een bean". NO it's not "Green bean" since he says it is new.
He then says, "it taste great in stir-fry". Does anyone know what edible bean he is talking about?

TIA
(btw 7 more days!!!)

Courtney6682

I have a question I have been trying to figure out the answer to for a long time.
I listen to SourcerRadio a lot while at work. They play the audio from Living with the Land when it had the CM on the boat. He makes a comment about a new bean that I can never make out regarding a "ween bean" "queen bean" or something ending in "een bean". NO it's not "Green bean" since he says it is new.
He then says, "it taste great in stir-fry". Does anyone know what edible bean he is talking about?

TIA
(btw 7 more days!!!)

I googled ''beans grown in living with the land'' and one popped up called the Winged bean..could that be it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom