Live-ish Photos from the New Disney Magic!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Well, it's finally here. Some of us from the boards are leaving for Miami tomorrow and boarding the Magic on Friday. We will be posting pictures like crazy people! We'll post here and check in several times on Friday hopefully. If you have questions, just ask!

Watch this space...:D

wogwog

Well, it's finally here. Some of us from the boards are leaving for Miami tomorrow and boarding the Magic on Friday. We will be posting pictures like crazy people! We'll post here and check in several times on Friday hopefully. If you have questions, just ask!

Watch this space...:D
Don't break anything or leave a mess. I'm on it later in Nov. ;)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Are you also posting to Instagram? This site is easier for me to check, but I don't want to miss anything.

Yes! As well as Twitter and Facebook! It will either be on KK's accounts or my personal accounts (TammyWhiting) for all of the above. We were given an odd statement from Disney about our use of photos that we are waiting for clarification on. If we can't do KK, we will definitely use our own.

I'll let you know here when I find out.

Right now I could post a riveting picture of me waiting for three hours at the Las Vegas airport. Anyone?

sweetpee_1993

Yes! As well as Twitter and Facebook! It will either be on KK's accounts or my personal accounts (TammyWhiting) for all of the above. We were given an odd statement from Disney about our use of photos that we are waiting for clarification on. If we can't do KK, we will definitely use our own.

I'll let you know here when I find out.

Right now I could post a riveting picture of me waiting for three hours at the Las Vegas airport. Anyone?
Bring it. Never been to Vegas or the airport there.

Disney_Belle

Just grabbed this screenshot of her leaving PC! She's on her way to Miami :)

Tomorrow we'll see Tammy, Heather and Missy waving at us!

Magic.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom