Trip Report Live-ish 9000 Majik

It is zero dark thirty and Mom and I are beginning our journey to O-Town! Dad has work keeping home and his foot injury is still bothering him so it is just us two.

IMG_20170828_054612.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Craft Beer center in Odyssey building
I went with the West Coast Florida flight and the cheeseburger hanwich. The hanwich is great but tricky to hold.
IMG_20170831_111305.jpg

1504192666568938733102.jpg

It is basically a cheeseburger with Mac n cheese stuffed into bread shaped like an ice cream cone.
I also went back added photo from Florida Fresh booth

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Beer flight in Germany.

IMG_20170831_113650.jpg

IMG_20170831_113658.jpg

Lots of first day jitters for F&W. At Odyssey Building they were out of one of the beer choices already (15 minutes after they open?minded) and they could not get register to scan my Disney gift card. Took about 5 minutes to get another register open. German spot had to manually punch in Magic Band numbers if your paying with band. And they were out the Heffe Weisse (by "out", I assume they never had it to start).

The beer cups barely fit in the flight holder and taking them out is tricky. I cracked a cup already and had to hold it together so it didn't spill out. I am not complaining , just pointing out stuff. Hey, I got beer and I'm at WDW so it's a good time.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
It's a wrap for F&W. The lines were getting crazy and the heat has pretty much melted the cotton of my shirt Into my skin. I hopped on the Friendship to Boardwalk and grabbed a Heineken for the walk to HS
IMG_20170831_123015.jpg

I took this picture because the third story window (left of Blue awning) is the room my wife and I stayed in a few years ago.

Im sure some of you may be wondering why I wouldn't stay in Epcot for F&W but that festival has always been something I do with my wife and it didn't feel the same on my own. She wouldn't care if I got everything booth and sent photos but it wasn't the same for me. Plus the lines were getting intense and I wasn't hungry enough to keep eating.

But fear not, my first stop at HS was.....

IMG_20170831_125734.jpg

Tune In Lounge! I'll take the air conditioning in here over F&W.

IMG_20170831_125757.jpg

Another one for @Zipitidoda . The bartender in the above picture made this for the couple next to me. She asked them several times if they had decided and the man kept saying "not yet", so I just hollered out that I wanted a beer. She said, "this guy knows what he wants"!. The man replied with , "I want something fruity". She told him , "get out" (in a joking way). He was big muscle dude. She picked on him for being a big guy ordering fruity drinks. My kinda gal. That's what I love about this place . They jab you a little bit and it's fun. The man was a bit upset at her comment but she kept going. She said "oh, your a sensitive one, don't worry it will be ok". Haha

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Sorry about your eye! I had an allergic reaction on the drive down one time, and I used cortisone cream, but I don't know how good that would be that close to your eye. Hopefully some allergy pills will help you out.

I'm SO JEALOUS that you're at F&W today! I still have a month to go :grumpy:

Thanks for the medical tips! But ya, I probly won't put white creamy stuff around my eyes, lol. The selections are pretty good for F&W. You're gonna love it!

Zipadeelady

It's a wrap for F&W. The lines were getting crazy and the heat has pretty much melted the cotton of my shirt Into my skin. I hopped on the Friendship to Boardwalk and grabbed a Heineken for the walk to HS
View attachment 225903

I took this picture because the third story window (left of Blue awning) is the room my wife and I stayed in a few years ago.

Im sure some of you may be wondering why I wouldn't stay in Epcot for F&W but that festival has always been something I do with my wife and it didn't feel the same on my own. She wouldn't care if I got everything booth and sent photos but it wasn't the same for me. Plus the lines were getting intense and I wasn't hungry enough to keep eating.

But fear not, my first stop at HS was.....

View attachment 225904

Tune In Lounge! I'll take the air conditioning in here over F&W.

View attachment 225905
Another one for @Zipitidoda . The bartender in the above picture made this for the couple next to me. She asked them several times if they had decided and the man kept saying "not yet", so I just hollered out that I wanted a beer. She said, "this guy knows what he wants"!. The man replied with , "I want something fruity". She told him , "get out" (in a joking way). He was big muscle dude. She picked on him for being a big guy ordering fruity drinks. My kinda gal. That's what I love about this place . They jab you a little bit and it's fun. The man was a bit upset at her comment but she kept going. She said "oh, your a sensitive one, don't worry it will be ok". Haha
That's hilarious! That's a good bartender!! Where is the Mrs. by the way, I miss her hand gestures... I mean her waving to the camera. (It is your wife that likes to make signals at the camera right?)

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
That's hilarious! That's a good bartender!! Where is the Mrs. by the way, I miss her hand gestures... I mean her waving to the camera. (It is your wife that likes to make signals at the camera right?)
She's back at home. She is going g to Italy for almost 3 weeks in October so she is using all her vacation time for that. Don't feel bad for her. And yes, it is her with the hand gestures. Usually telling me I'm number 1 (middle finger )

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Currently enjoying a cold Yeungling at ABC Commissary.
IMG_20170831_145904.jpg

Lots of memories here. Mostly my brother and I stealing food when we were younger (it was too easy). Dont judge me, we did it for the thrill....and mostly because we used our dining plan credits by noon everyday and my mom would be off with our sisters in another park. We learned to adapt. I don't feel bad because I have given Disney more than enough money over the years to make up for a few burgers here and there. And maybe the occasional box of candy.

FYI for anybody visiting soon. Be prepared for SERIOUS heat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom