Trip Report Live-ish 9000 Majik

It is zero dark thirty and Mom and I are beginning our journey to O-Town! Dad has work keeping home and his foot injury is still bothering him so it is just us two.

IMG_20170828_054612.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
I was just at MK for EMH. I hit POTC , then Peter Pan, and then I fell asleep on Haunted Mansion. I boarded my buggy and then next thing i knew I was waking up in the graveyard scene. It was odd to say the least. I just walked back to BLT and grabbing some late night grub at Contempo Cafe (beef grilled cheese), and of course in grabbed a beer.
IMG_20170830_230848.jpg

monykalyn

Couldn't sleep so decided to read trip reports (love "live" reports). Very entertaining following along - making notes on beers to try next trip! Dawa bar is a favorite (along with Brown Derby Lounge). Although lately I've been more into whiskeys than beer...unless it's a stout lately

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning from Epcot. Food and Wine starts today so I'm hoping g to hit up a few booths. Here is a puffy eye selfie with SSE
IMG_20170831_080417.jpg

My eye got better yesterday than puffed up again overnight. Ill find some alergie medicine and wash it down with a beer

Attachments

• IMG_20170831_073755.jpg
    IMG_20170831_073755.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 22

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
IMG_20170831_081341.jpg

Do you wanna build a Soariiiiiiiin' ... c'mon let's go and pl.... Wait a tick, I think I'm still tipsy from all the beer yesterday .

But seriously, the things you see people do just to get a few feet ahead in the line is ridiculous. We we're all first to enter Soarin' yet these two grown adult men ran ahead of people then waved their family (about 4 or 5 of them) to come up to them. The men were nodding and giggling as if they had gamed the system. They probly shaved 2 minutes of their wait. But they did not know the benefits of being a single Rider! As we lined up the CM hollered out if there were any single riders. I raised my hand and she waved me all the way down to the front and I got right on and walked right past them, LOL

fractal

View attachment 225865
Do you wanna build a Soariiiiiiiin' ... c'mon let's go and pl.... Wait a tick, I think I'm still tipsy from all the beer yesterday .

But seriously, the things you see people do just to get a few feet ahead in the line is ridiculous. We we're all first to enter Soarin' yet these two grown adult men ran ahead of people then waved their family (about 4 or 5 of them) to come up to them. The men were nodding and giggling as if they had gamed the system. They probly shaved 2 minutes of their wait. But they did not know the benefits of being a single Rider! As we lined up the CM hollered out if there were any single riders. I raised my hand and she waved me all the way down to the front and I got right on and walked right past them, LOL

If I saw those guys, and if I had a few Golden Monkey's in me, I may have just stuck my foot out a bit to "trip up" their operation. :angelic:

I can only imagine what Yia-yia would have done in her scooter.

Songbird76

View attachment 225771

View attachment 225773

I walked light years and it only took 5 minutes. I just breezed thru Pandora to take the scenic route towards Africa. The line for FoP is INSANE. I know not everybody reading this has been here, but the link e stretches all the way to the bridge to Africa. Here is a pic of where the line ends at Pandora's edge, this is NOT the front of the line. This is where you are already at about 2 hour wait and is on the outskirts of Pandora

View attachment 225776

I walked passed all them and here is a pic of the line continuing around the corner

View attachment 225777
And here is the end of line at the bridge
View attachment 225778

View attachment 225780
FoP is great, but I couldn't wait in that line. It was absolutely nuts and it's hot today. So I kept marching along and ended up where any normal person would end up at 10 am.....

Dawa Bar!!!!
View attachment 225781

Prost! Enjoying a Victory Golden Monkey Tripel (what are you drinking right now @lostpro9het )
I can't believe there are even people who will wait in such a line. That would be a NOPE NOPE NOPE for me!

Songbird76

View attachment 225865

When we were there last summer, some grown adults pushed past my 10 year old daughter, kicked her sandal off her foot and just ran past her. Some nice person in back of us was able to retrieve the shoe and give it back to her as she was getting trampled trying to get to it, but wow...it really is sad that people will bowl over a child without even an apology, just to be a little bit ahead. What did the family do? Did they join or hang back in their rightful place in line?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Maybe we shouldn't encourage him. He may be passed out on Figment by noon. ;) :hilarious:
Is that a challenge?!!!

It's a good thing Ellen isn't there anymore. There's no way he would be able to stay awake on that ride!!! :)

@wdisney9000 Enjoy your day!! We expect a full report on F&W later. And when I say full report, I mean: Let us know how the beers are this year!!
Will do!
Have a great day at F&W and to echo Disney Jeff get those beer's flowing, wait its 2pm in the UK which makes it 9am Florida time, hmmm maybe give it an hour, but never forget it's 12 o'clock somewhere ;)
My desire for a good beer does not have a clock. I'm basically waiting for the booths to open. About an hour to go. Just riding rides to kill time, lol. I do Disney backwards. Attractions are merely time fillers between beers

Last edited:

fractal

Is that a challenge?!!!

Will do!

My desire for a good beer does not have a clock. I'm basically waiting for the booths to open. About an hour to go. Just riding rides to kill time, lol. I do Disney backwards. Attractions are merely time fillers between beers

First thing I thought of. I'm beginning to worry about my mental state.

I love your "backwards" strategy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom