Live-Action Remakes

Which are you most excited for?

• Total voters

Magenta Panther

I would imagine that his new, all-CGI design will be entirely different.

Maybe something like this?

dragonkind-petes_dragon-web.jpg

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I love Pete's Dragon. It has always been a favorite. It was live action already. It's like making a non musical modern version of Mary Poppins. What is the point? It's almost totally live action already.

Bairstow

I love Pete's Dragon. It has always been a favorite. It was live action already. It's like making a non musical modern version of Mary Poppins. What is the point? It's almost totally live action already.

I really don't understand why Disney is making non-musical versions of anything these days.
Has no one at the company realized that as a general trend, modern movie musicals tend to always be smash hits?

brb1006

I hope Pete's Dragon won't contain any dated references such as bringing up Selfies or Hashtags. Remember the time the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee did a commercial of their version of "Must Be The Money".

Bairstow

I don't think that would fly theses days outside of children's television

Do "partial" suits then. Have the costumes represent more the spirit of the animal character without actually covering the actors' faces.
There have been multiple Wind in the Willows adaptations that have done this, including by Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom