Little Mermaid to receive Updates?

flynnibus

Premium Member
Yeah, when did WDW1974 say that? I diligently plowed through all of his usual palaver and didn't see one word on LM in WDW getting a fix.

He basically said "eventually" but no immediate plans and inferred people are pushing it away. Saying they will get it 'eventually' is not a stretch. But here we go parroting stuff and distorting it too... make it stop please. My brain can not handle all this distortion

Scuttle

How about it just gets maintenance every night? I counted 4 AA's down the other night when I was there. I told a line attendant, but they acted like they could care less, which is probably true. Park Ops continue to destroy rides at WDW.

raymusiccity

How about it just gets maintenance every night? I counted 4 AA's down the other night when I was there. I told a line attendant, but they acted like they could care less, which is probably true. Park Ops continue to destroy rides at WDW.

As you begin the descent, you'll be instructed to put on your 'Magical 3-D Underwater Goggles'. All of the bright lighting and exposed ceiling issues solved!

Mawg

Why not you fix them, instead you just stand around narrating the ride all the time. What do you do all night in there anyways?

Mr Bill

It does get maintenance every night and there's no way it started the day with a single AA down, nor did it begin the next day in that condition. Why they decided to continue operating in that condition isn't something I can answer but it definitely got fixed overnight.

Scuttle

It does get maintenance every night and there's no way it started the day with a single AA down, nor did it begin the next day in that condition. Why they decided to continue operating in that condition isn't something I can answer but it definitely got fixed overnight.
Every night? I'm not buying it. Maybe 15 years ago pre 9/11 and the 08 recession cuts. Scuttle's eyes were closed, Flounder was down, and a few in the main show room were down to. Considering they really don't care about show standards anymore I think that's a bold statement.

Mr Bill

Every night? I'm not buying it. Maybe 15 years ago pre 9/11 and the 08 recession cuts. Scuttle's eyes were closed, Flounder was down, and a few in the main show room were down to. Considering they really don't care about show standards anymore I think that's a bold statement.
I guess pixies fixed all the issues overnight then if maintenance wasn't there.

Mr Bill

There were issues yesterday that kept the ride closed for several hours, but they were new issues that weren't show-related.

MOXOMUMD

The last time we rode Scuttle's eyes were closed. I thought if Ray Charles was a bird...

WDWDad13

I rode this ride several times the past 2 weeks. All times in the morning hours though...didn't notice a single problem with any of the AA's so they must have fixed things overnight

Jose

They are planning a new mermaid ride for Tokyo Disney Sea, it would be absolutely different and TDS have asked WDI to create a new one for them.

Nland316

They are planning a new mermaid ride for Tokyo Disney Sea, it would be absolutely different and TDS have asked WDI to create a new one for them.
Of course Tokyo gets a new, probably better version while we're stuck with this one! I wish we could just bulldoze this version of the ride and install the Tony Baxter version that was supposed to go into Disneyland Paris! Oh well!

Jose

Of course Tokyo gets a new, probably better version while we're stuck with this one! I wish we could just bulldoze this version of the ride and install the Tony Baxter version that was supposed to go into Disneyland Paris! Oh well!
If the version is a success at TDS, then DLP would build that version at their Disneyland Park, just behind the Fantasyland Festival Stage, where our version was supposed to be built on 2010. But they were far more intelligent than us and waited to see if the DCA/WDW version was a success, but it hasn't been, so they haven't built our version there.

Sped2424

Original Poster
If the version is a success at TDS, then DLP would build that version at their Disneyland Park, just behind the Fantasyland Festival Stage, where our version was supposed to be built on 2010. But they were far more intelligent than us and waited to see if the DCA/WDW version was a success, but it hasn't been, so they haven't built our version there.
where are you hearing any of this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom