Little Mermaid/Nemo Ride Question

GregorClegane

Original Poster
For the two rides:
Under The Sea Journey of The Little Mermaid
The Seas with Nemo & Friends

Are there any parts that either drop or go fast or is it more like an easy ride? I was thinking of fast passing for these rides, however I wanted to make sure there wasn't any thrill about them, I was hoping they were more visual than anything else.

Goofyernmost

Little Mermaid does have the slopped portions when you enter and leave the under the sea areas, but as you say it's at a constant speed.
I have never seen the layout for it, but, I always thought that sloped portion was more optical illusion then an actual slow decline into the heavily oxygenated water.:)

Maeryk

I have never seen the layout for it, but, I always thought that sloped portion was more optical illusion then an actual slow decline into the heavily oxygenated water.:)

Nope, you actually tilt and go down backwards, just like you do at Haunted Mansion (though not as far or as long), before you get to undersea small world.

Surfin' Tuna

My youngest loves both of these rides. Whenever riding them (every week) I have to ponder which is worse, but I'd have to give the nod to Nemo as being the worse of the two. I just wish they could have done a better job of not making Under the Sea seem so cheap. It is a great place to catch some air conditioning though, especially since it stops about 75% or more of the times I ride it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom