Little known secrets of Walt Disney World

kimmychad

I'll do this only if I have ADR at that resort and I am visiting Epcot. Otherwise, not paying for parkings is stealing.

not sure how visiting epcot has anything to do with parking at the boardwalk resort. that parking should be for people of the resort and those visiting the baordwalk right?

and if you get an adr for a resort restaurant aren't you usually given a 2-3 hour parking pass?

TinkerBelle8878

I've got some MK secrets:

1) By the Bakery on Main Street, they pipe out a Chocolate Chip scent to entice people to come in. Its not really the baking cookies but a scented oil or something. Either way..yum!

2) All the MK garbage cans all lead to one main garbage facility. So be careful what you throw in..you can't just reach in and get it back. (I'm not sure if this is still true. My dad always claimed this on trips when we were kids...might've been just a warning from throwing out our stuff)

3) In Pooh's playground in Fantasyland, there's a Nautilis ship from 20K somewhere. 20k used to occupy that spot.

4) The family in Carousel of Progress and the family in Horizons were supposedly related.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom